Status: HELLO!

Wretched and Divine

Overture

With my concentration of F.E.A.R over, I flicked my eyes down to see Bellamy lying on the ground. I ran as fast as my legs could take me to get to her, I hoped to God she wasn't hurt.
As I reached her I lowered my legs, I almost fell on top of her I was in such a hurry.
"Bellamy? Come on Bellamy!" I raised my voice, I needed her to hear me, I needed her to be ok. I started shaking her shoulders yet she just led limp, unresponsive and I started worry more than ever.
"Come on, please." I didn't want to show my weakness, but tears started forming in my eyes. They were blurring my vision, Bellamy started to look distorted. For a moment I thought I saw her head move. I wiped my eyes as the tears became loose and Bellamy had her eyes open and was looking around. My eyes weren’t distorted after all.
“Bellamy?” I asked again. I found it hard to regain my composure as she started to sit up. Thank God! I put my head in my hands and fell back against my legs. I was so glad so was ok. I shuddered as I breathed into my palms. She was ok, she was alive. I’d done my job.
“Hey, what happened?” Bellamy croaked. I lifted my head from my palms and I saw her rub eyes. She looked so different. Before I’d seen her so independent, she didn’t need to be saved. She was everything I used to want in a woman.
But seeing her sitting on the floor after that horrible ordeal, she looked so innocent, liked she hadn’t actually seen the horrors of F.E.A.R up close before. You could tell she was shocked, without a doubt she didn’t expect that to happen. It made me realise the full impact of her presence. I didn’t fully know what I wanted in a woman; the only rule was that it was whatever Bellamy did. She could be angry or upset or happy and I’d still love her. I loved her. I loved her only as a mortal though.
“F.E.A.R took you, in the night. They found my weak spot.” I lowered my head; I wasn’t in the right mood to tell her how I felt just yet. I’d leave it to a time where we’d both be calm and our thoughts clear.
“Your weak spot?” She creased her eyebrows, but I didn’t say anything.
I just sighed and pulled her into my arms. It’s really what I wanted from the first moment we met, to hold her and keep her close.
After what I think was shock from Bellamy she wrapped her arms around my waist, making me tremble a little from her cold chest touching mine. I stroked the back of her hair, my fingers often got caught in some knots and I hoped I didn’t hurt her by causally pulling them out. She was fiddling with my belt for a little while, and at some point the tips of her fingers brushed against my skin.
We soon pulled back from each other.
“How did you do it?” I got up as she was speaking and held out my hand for her, she took it and I pulled her up.
“Well… I just… screamed.” For fuck sake’s that sounded pathetic. She smiled; her cheeks were getting bigger as the silence progressed.
“You screamed?” she quipped. She was full on giggling, despite she was laughing at me I smiled and chuckled too.
“Not like a girl, it was very manly.”
“Ok, well whatever you did and however you did it, thank you.” She pushed into me a little with her shoulder.
No problem. I’ll always be there for you. I’ll do anything you want me to. I didn’t say those things but I wish I did. Oh I wish I did.
“Wha… what’s that?” Bellamy was pointing passed me so I turned around and looked to where she was pointing.
A purple flower stood alone against the sand background. We walked towards it and Bellamy bent down to cup it in her hands.
“It’s beautiful, but, what’s it doing here?”
It was the first sign of peace, but I didn’t say that either. She looked up questioningly but I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t feel like talking when all I could do was look at her, gaze into her eyes and soak up her beauty.
I don’t think she believed that I didn’t know but she didn’t ask any more questions. I didn’t want to explain everything to her. It was clear that the flower came from the ashes of F.E.A.R, but I just couldn’t talk. I was tired and I just wanted to sleep. With Bellamy wrapped up in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the late update, I've been really lazy and I know that this isn't my best chapter. Also it's short since it's a short piece of music. It was hard since there are no lyrics and I had to come up with everything from scratch. But, as I was listening to 'Overture' I did get something. At 1:11 when the notes go really high that is meant to be when Bellamy cups the flower. I just thought it was nice and yeah. Thank you to thos who've subscribed and commented xx