Status: Active

It's Not That Hard

Chapter 21

I glared at Patrick Kane as Tyler and Dougie, being the 'bad asses' they are ran out of the room.

“Do you see what you just did! Now I will have no where to live all because Peeks likes to make jokes! Well when I am out of a home the Blackhawks are going to be missing a key player.” I walked out to where Pat said that Andrew and the rest of the team was. And low and behold there are Dougie and Tyler being help back by Milan, Nathan Zee, and Andrew.

“I swear it was all a joke! I have never slept with her, in that way! I mean when she came to stay in Chicago yeah we shared the couch once or twice. And when my girlfriend was home we would all sleep in the master bedroom! I have a god damn girlfriend I mean Bailey is hot but I would never cheat!” Andrew was scared shitless. It was kind of funny.

“Guys let Andrew be he is too young to die! And I never slept with him. I mean obviously I am into gingers.” I threw Dougie a wink, “And I mean he is good looking but I have all I have ever wanted right here in front of me. And I mean it was before I met Dougie so I have no clue how you can be mad. Tyler is just a loser being to protective of me. And he needs to let me breath a little bit.” Dougie smiled at what I said.

“Why don't we go back in there and show you guys how to party Chicago style?” Bryan Bickell questioned. I shook my head.

“Hell no Bicks, we are going to show you guys how to party Boston style!” Everyone laughed except Tyler who was still giving everyone the cold shoulder but I knew exactly what song to make him happy and dance.

“Tyler have you heard Mandy in a while?” He groaned loudly and shook his head. I smirked.

“No and please do not play it! I listend to it enough back in '05. We do not need to relive those years!” He begged. I smirked.

“You still know the dance we came up with for it?” He nodded ashamed.

“Wait what song is Mandy?” I laughed.

“The most dreaded song in history. It's by the Jonas Brothers and that was all she listened to for two years! TWO FUCKING YEARS!” Everyone laughed.

“So Mr. Seguin why don't you and Ms. Underwood show us the 'dreaded' dance?” Jonathan Toews asked, smirking at my smile and Tyler's unpleasant looking face.

“How about she sings for you? Did you know that singing ran in her family? Have you heard her sing?” I blushed.

“No I'll sing just not Mandy. The notes get to high for me.” Everyone just wanted me to sing so they pushed me toward the stage.

“Okay for a warning I am not that great.” Everyone just gave me a look so I looked toward two of my best friends that the girls had come out here, Kurt and Max Schneider.

“Okay, so I was on your YouTube channel and saw the Sam Tsui and Chrissy Costanza cover of Heart Attack and I want to do that. Max can you sing Sam's parts and I will sing Chrissy's. Okay?” I whispered to the both of them. They nodded and Kurt got to playing the piano.

(Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDELybyZ4oU)

When I was done Max and I hugged.

“My God I never knew you were that good! I would have had you in all of my covers on my page!” Kurt and Max and said to me a while ago that I was good and I could collab with them at any time and just to give them a call.

“Thanks guys.” I blushed I liked singing in front of people but not big crowds but these guys are my family and I would never be embarrassed in front of them... Well not all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not long. I broke my wrist this morning and it hurts like hell so either chapters are going to be really short or there aren't going to be any for a while. Monday there won't be any updates, I have a funeral to go to. So comment, Rec, and Subscribe.

Neely Elizabeth