Sequel: Don't Fall Back
Status: Completed! Update: Congrats to Colton on the 2-year extension with the Leafs!

Insane Love

IX. Saturday, March 2nd, 2013.

-Colton's POV-


I didn't want to let go of her. We still stood there, hugging, and letting the cool wind blow through our hair. It started to get a little colder since it was almost 6 in the evening. I kissed her right temple before she pulled her head back an inch.

Mia looked from my eyes to my lips and mumbled, "I'm sorry for being a bitch for so long."

"Shh," I brushed my thumb on her cheek and smiled. "You did what you did, I did what I did, that's over now." I honestly didn't want to know why she went on the date, or why she wouldn't admit her feelings for me, so I just hushed her. I wanted to forget the bad parts in the past and just go forward.

She put her hand over mine on her cheek and then pecked my lips lightly, "As much as I would love to stay here forever, it's getting kind of cold."

"If we get on the road now, we should be back in Toronto in like.." I looked at my watch. "Four hours, approximately."

"I don't want to go back, Colton." she bit her bottom lip. "I want to stay here for a couple days."

"Oh," I looked behind her at the trees. "I'll take you back to Kyle's if that's what you want."

"Colt--"

"I understand that you guys are friends, and I trust you."

"Colton," she paused. "I want you to stay here with me." she ran her fingers through my hair. "I know practice is optional tomorrow and you don't have a game until Monday night."

"Okay," I smiled. "I'll extend my stay at the hotel for another day or two." I brought my hand down along with hers and interlaced our fingers together. "My car isn't too far from here."

"I'll direct you to the house," she said. "I need to get Kabby and my suitcase."

We walked down the road, hand in hand, talking about random things. It was a 20 minute drive to Kyle's house, and then I parked in his driveway. Mia was about to open the door but she faced me first. By the look on her face, I could tell that she wanted me to come with her.

I sighed and unbuckled my seat-belt. I followed and she rang the doorbell. I kissed her cheek and we waited patiently. I really had a bad feeling about meeting the man she's been staying with, but I had to respect it. Lana had told me they've been friends for years.

"Mia you don't have to ring the do--" a man stood by the door-frame and stopped his sentence once his eyes met mine. "Oh, hello."

"Kyle," she took a strep forward and glanced up at him. "This is Colton." she then turned to me. "Colton, this is Kyle."

We stood in front of each other just staring away, without saying anything. He was a couple inches shorter than me and we were completely different with looks. I finally extended my hand out, breaking the awkward silence, "Nice to meet you."

Kyle accepted my handshake and said, "Nice to meet the guy Mia has been talking about."

I glanced down at Mia who was blushing, and kept her head low. Her cheeks were a bright pink which made me chuckle. I had no idea whether he meant it in a good way or bad though.

"Geez, where are my manners?" Kyle stepped aside and held the door open. "Come in."

Once we got inside and he closed the front door, Mia spoke first, "Kyle, um.." she said gently. "Thank you for letting me stay here but I think I'll be going now.."

I could tell by her words and the look on her face that she was trying to say it in the nicest way possible.

"I'm glad you two worked things out." he grinned to our surprise.

Mia looked at us back and forth, although we were both smiling uncomfortably. She put her hand on my arm and then she went upstairs to get her stuff. Once she disappeared, Kyle and I stood in front of each other again.

"Do you wanna sit?" Kyle pointed his head to the couches in the living room.

"Sure," I walked behind him and we sat down. He was seated on the sofa across from me and the only thing between us was the coffee table. I wondered what his intentions were that night. I saw him lean in and try to kiss her, and he was the one to ask the question, so he obviously liked her. I glanced at the wall-clock to see that seven awkward minutes had already passed by since we've been here.

"She doesn't look at me the way she looks at you." Kyle finally said quietly.

I looked at him and replied with, "Meaning?"

"I mean that she has a spark in her eyes when you're here. With me, it's just the same friendly look she always had ever since University." he rubbed his hands together and stared at the carpet. "When she called me to ask if she could stay here, she sounded upset. Once she got here, she talked for 2 hours non-stop about all the good times, but then also the bad." he looked back at me. "I don't think I've ever seen her like this with a guy before."

I coughed and cleared my throat, although I wasn't planning on saying anything for a minute. I was sure that Kyle was trying to tell me to be-careful with her, but he had nothing to worry about. "The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt her."

"I believe you." he nodded.

We turned our heads when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Mia put her suitcase down by the door and held Kabby as he rested his paws on her shoulder. She petted him and looked at us, smiling.

"Ready to go?" I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah," she said and then glanced at Kyle. "Thanks again, Kyle. You're a great friend and you made this place just like my home."

"My house is your home. You can come here any time," he repeated. "Both you and Colton."

I smiled back lightly at him and Mia looked between us, confused. I grabbed her suitcase and headed out the door. I placed her bags in the trunk and she hugged Kyle goodbye. I laid Kabby in the backseat and waved at Kyle before he went back inside the house.

I leaned back against the car door, arms crossed by my chest. She turned around and stopped a couple feet in front of me. I smirked and she squinted her eyes devilishly. I put my index finger up, signaling her to come, and she came closer while biting her bottom lip.

I slid down the car door a little lower, so my legs were stretched out further and her head was right in front of mine, and then put my arms around her waist. I captured her lips with mine and she didn't push away. It was like she was melting in my mouth and she put her hands on my cheeks. The kisses were soft, yet hungry. I was positive I turned her on once our tongues met gently because I could feel her moaning quietly in my mouth.

I pulled my head back a little and we got a chance to breathe. I loosened my grip on her hips and smiled. She bit her lip and walked around the car and into the passenger seat.

***


"Oh shit." I stopped once we got in the hotel lobby. There were only a few people sitting on the couches. One was flipping through a magazine, another was pouring some coffee in a mug, and an elderly woman was reading a book. The lobby was well-decorated and the place was clean. There was only one problem.

"What?" Mia looked up at me.

"No pets allowed." I pointed to the sign on the door.

"But.." she hugged Kabby tighter. "I'm not leaving him in the car."

"I know." I glanced at the front desk. The female receptionist was looking down at some papers. "Hide him."

"Wh-How? Where?" she whispered.

"In your purse," I told her. "Quick, before someone sees him."

She did as I suggested and carefully put him in her big white purse. We walked up to the desk and the lady looked up. She had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and I would have guessed she was around the age of 25. Her medal name-tag said Donna in gold carved letters.

"Hey there," she winked at me.

"Hey, I'm actually already checked in here and have a room but I would like to extend my stay." I said as I took out my wallet. I noticed Mia eye her carefully with almost a death glare. I laughed aloud and placed my credit card on the counter.

"Alright, and which room are you in?" she typed something on the computer in front of her. "Is it a two-bedroom or one?"

"Number 106, just one bed." I locked my fingers with Mia's and our palms met each other.

"And how long?"

"Umm..."

"Sunday evening?" Mia said in more of a question way than a statement.

"Sure, tomorrow night sounds good." I nodded.

*Meow*

Donna quickly looked up from the screen. She squinted her eyes at both of us and we looked back completely innocent, acting like we didn't hear anything, but secretly hoping she wouldn't make us open the purse. Mia repositioned her bag so it was more comfortable on her shoulder.

"What was that?" Donna asked.

"What was what?" Mia gave her a weird look.

"I swear I just.. I heard a.." she shook her head once she saw our confused faces. "Nevermind."

"Late night?" I smirked. I felt Mia tighten her grip on my hand and I snickered. Jealousy, mission accomplished.

"Yeah," Donna laughed and chewed her gum seductively. "I guess so." She swiped my card and waited for it to load. It cost a total of $450 for another night. "Enjoy." she bit her bottom lip and winked again.

Before I could say anything, Mia grabbed the card with her other hand and replied, "Thanks honey." She pulled me away and we walked to the elevator.

I cracked a loud laugh as soon as the elevator doors closed and we were being lifted to the 4th floor. Mia rolled her eyes. I smirked and looked down at her straight face. She kept her face forward but felt my eyes on her because she crossed her arms. I bursted out laughing again as well and had to take some breaths to stop myself from crying. She tried to hold back a smile but then also laughed hard, herself. The elevator doors finally opened and we stepped out. I put my hand on her back and we walked to my room.

I unlocked it and we walked in. She took her purse off and set it on the comfy chair by the hotel room's TV. I sat on the bed, laid back against the backboard, and watched Mia take Kabby out. He meowed and licked her hand as she sat on small couch.

"Mama already missed you," she said in a childish voice and gave him small kisses on the ear. "Who's a good boy? You're a good boy." she held him up and rubbed her nose against his.

"How come you never do that with me?" I mumbled jokingly.

She looked at me mischievously and gently placed the gray cat's face against her cheek, "Daddy's just a little jealous." she played with his paws.

"Me? Of a cat?" I chuckled. "You were the one jealous of Donna."

She dropped her mouth, but while also smiling, and I swallowed. Shit. I knew she wasn't actually mad but I felt she was gonna bug me about this for a while. "Excuse me? Donna?" she questioned.

"Dammit, I just looked at her name-tag!" I laughed.

"Oh really?" she stood up, placed Kabby down on the ground, and put her hands on her hips.

"No, I'm lying." I said sarcastically and smirked.

Instead of joking back, she just giggled. She pulled a blanket out of her bag and made a soft, cozy area on the carpet for Kabby to sleep on. He quickly made himself comfortable and fell asleep. She took some clothes out of her suitcase and went to the bathroom.

I flicked through some channels on the TV and stopped on CBC. It had been the first time in a long time that we didn't play on a Saturday. I listened to them discuss the new realignment plan during 2nd intermission of the LA Kings versus Vancouver Canucks game. I hated the new plan. It was completely unfair to have 14 teams in the West, making it easier for Western teams to make the playoffs, and 16 in the East. It made it especially harder for us, since Detroit was going to be in our conference for at least the next two seasons. Plus, the playoff structure is going to be messed up.

I looked up once I saw Mia come out of the bathroom, in a loose tanktop and pajama sweats. I had no idea how she still managed to look good. She had pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail and took some lotion out of her purse and rubbed her hands thoroughly.

She then flashed a smile in which I responded with the same. I grabbed the remote and turned off the flatscreen TV. Mia stared at the empty space beside me and then climbed on top of the bed. It felt like eternity by the time she went under the covers.

I gently ran my warm hand up and down her cold upper arm. She bit her lip and I couldn't tell if she was nervous or not, but I needed to make sure. "I don't want to pressure you." I said quietly.

"You're not pressuring me." she put her head down on the pillow and looked up at me. My elbow was against the bed and I wasn't laying completely. I brought my hand up to her face slowly.

"Wait.. uh," I suddenly remembered. "I don't have anything with me."

"A condom?"

"Yeah," I rubbed the back of hand gently on her cheek. "I didn't really think any of this was going to hap--"

"It's okay," Mia put her finger on my lips. "Neither did I, but don't worry."

I nodded and took the chance. I leaned in to kiss her forehead and I could feel her breath on my chin before I kissed her nose. I decided to play around for a bit before kissing her since I could practically feel her getting hotter as she shifted her whole body under me. I pecked her right cheek and then her left. I slid my fingers along her bottom lip and she bit it softly.

"Fuck, just kiss me." she breathed. I smirked and pressed my lips against hers. She put her hands behind my head and arched her back a little, bring our bodies even closer, so every part could be touching. I broke apart from her lips and kissed her neck multiple times in all sections. She let out a few deep breaths into my ear and slipped a moan out of her mouth.

She brought her hands up my chest, bringing my shirt along with it, and I lifted my arms up for a moment so I could take it off. Mia smiled at the sight of my abs and kissed my lips again. I pulled her tanktop over her head and she removed it. I kissed her black bra with a pink bow in the middle and gently bit the left side along with the right. She arched her back again, giving me a better shot at being able to unclip it. Once I did, I threw it on the ground where my green shirt had landed.

I squeezed her breasts gently first and then more tightly before placing my lips down on her left one, followed by her right. I then kissed her chest and her belly, moving down to her lower stomach. I looked up at her for permission and she almost giggled while nodding. I removed her sweats and then rubbed my hand on her black panties. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I continued rubbing on top of the fabric before taking them off. I pulled her thighs closer and let her legs relax on my shoulders. I began licking calmly and then faster as she moaned and breathed heavily. Her body was vibrating in pleasure and it was the signal to stop, for now.

I went back on top of her and Mia wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed again, with tongue. I reached down and took my jeans off before throwing them on the carpet, also. I then pressed my lower body against hers and she sighed once my dick touched her. I grabbed it and gently put it inside of her. I placed my hands on the pillow and went in and out of her, quickly at first.

"Slo-w-wer," she gasped for air. I did as she said and slowed my pace. I kept it steady in a rocking motion and the bed was moving along with us. She buried her face in my chest and dug her nails into my shoulder blades. I didn't complain, because instead, I kissed her neck and licked it while continuing to fuck her.

I pulled my face up to look at Mia and her eyes were closed with her eyebrows furrowed. She groaned again and opened her eyes to look at me as I pressed our foreheads together and kept my hands on the pillow on both sides of her. This time, I began to go a bit faster. She was breathing harder as she wrapped her legs around me, pushing me into her even more. She bit her bottom lip from screaming but I heard her shriek.

I bit her neck went harder into her. I needed to hear her say my name but all I could hear her saying were half of real words. I continued slamming my dick into her and we were sweating.

"C-Colton!" she screamed loud. I smirked behind closed eyes and slowed down again before coming to a complete stop. My penis slid out of her, and cum came rolling down. I grabbed a napkin off the night stand and cleaned the small mess. I looked back at her and she smiled. I pulled the covers over us and our breaths slowed down.

She traced a circle repeatedly on my chest slowly and I pecked her hair. "Goodnight, beautiful." I said.

"Goodnight baby." she sighed and we kissed once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fast update but I just couldn't stop writing this because I had a lot of ideas in my head! This chapter is continuing from last chapter so the titles (dates) are kinda messed up but "+" means that there's another day in the chapter as well.. Last update for a while again though.

Pajamas