Status: cookin' it up

Circle the Drain

Can't Do This Anymore

"Don't walk away from me." He slurred, obviously hammered. I spun around and looked into his glassy blue eyes. High too.

"What!?" I snapped and he crushed his lips against mine. It wasnt one of his gentle kisses I had come to love. This wasnt him.

"Get off of me!" I shouted and pushed him backwards, landing on his ass. He looked up at me, anger present in his baby blues.

"What the fuck, Noelle!?" He screamed as he barely got to his feet. I ignored him and walked into his bedroom and began packing my things, determined to climb out of this abyss.

"Noelle, what are you doing? You cant fucking leave me!" He instantly sobered up. A little too late. I turned to face him.

"I gave up my life for you. I dont think you understand the sacrifices I've made. I wouldve laid down and died for you! I no longer cry for you. You drove me away. You need help." I zipped up my duffle bag and stepped around.

"I love you, Noelle. You… you cant leave. It was always you." He begged as I put on my coat.

"Oh, bullshit! Those puck fucks at away games? I know about them. You seriously insult my intelligence. You keep treating me like a stair case, it's time to fucking step. And I wont be coming back, so dont hold your fucking breath."

He blocked the door and I glared at him. I was in no mood for his games.

"Please, I'm sorry. Please. Please you're so special." He tried to hug me but I pushed him back. I knew I would cave in if I didnt keep my distance.

"Oh, NOW I'm special! I never felt special with you! All I ever felt was dissed! Imprisoned by a selfish prick, I fell for this so many times, it's ridiculous! Get one of your pucks and feed her the same shit you made me eat! Take away her freedom like you did to me. Treat her like you dont need her and she isnt worthy of you!" I screamed and tears slid down my cheeks. I could tell he was stunned that all of that just came out of my mouth.

I pushed by him and got into my car. I looked back and saw Patrick running towards me. I pulled out of his driveway and took off down the empty street, flipping off Patrick Kane as I went.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! :)
Should I continue or not? Tell me what you think.

--K<3