Status: Thanks for clicking ^.^

And So, This Is Love

Two;

“Hey, babe,” I grinned, walking through Alex’s door and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Mauve followed in behind me.

“Jackie!” she squealed when she spotted the guitarist on the couch. Jack jumped up to envelope her in his arms. “I missed you bestie!”

As you guessed, my sister stole my best friend from me.

“My life is nothing without you,” Jack said back, squeezing her and picking her up.

“Before you break anything,” Rian said, shoving her foot that had flown into his face away with a laugh.

Jack dropped her.

“Ouch,” she said, standing up and rubbing her ass with a glare on her face.

“So what are my babies doing today?” I asked, plopping down on the single chair. Alex came over and squeezed in next to me, sneaking an arm around my waist.

“We were just thinking of calling you,” Rian told me. “We have a surprise for you. Zack will be back with it soon.”

I quirked a brow, “Oh, really?”

“Meanwhile, let’s get you a beer,” Jack said, disappearing into the kitchen and reappearing with two beers. He handed one each to Mauve and I. I popped the top and took a sip.

“So what is this surprise?” Mauve asked, setting her beer down on the coffee table.

“Well it wouldn’t be a surprise if we told you, now would it?” Alex chuckled from beside me. Suddenly I heard a car pull up outside. I jumped up, too excited to wait. I heard more then one car door close as I made my way to the front door. I swung it open to reveal Emmie, Brynn, Abner and Erix.

I screamed, running out of the house. “Oh my god!”

We all joined in a group hug, squeezing the hell out of each other and jumping around in our excitement. I hadn’t seen him for three months, since we in California recording our new album, Pick Your Poison.

After our girl moment, we walked into the house with a laughing Zack. Emmie and I made the guys carry everything, rattling off what had happened the past few months to each other. When we walked in, the guys and Mauve hopped up to make their greetings.

Alex pulled me to the side after my band had been welcomed, “After we had our fight about you leaving all your friends the other day, I decided to call them and paid for them to come visit for awhile.”

“Alex, that’s so sweet of you,” I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. “You’re incredible, you know that?”

He fanned his face dramatically, “Yes, I know.” I giggled. We went back over.

“So where are you guys staying?” I asked.

“Well, you have two empty rooms at your place, and Alex has two empty rooms here,” Erix said. I grinned.

“That’s perfect, I call Emmie,” I said, raising a hand. Everyone laughed.

“As long as I get Brynn’s sexy piece of ass,” Rian winked; he and Alex lived together. Brynn winked back at him.

But that night we all ended up staying at Alex’s place and getting smashed. Well, everyone else did anyway. I was still a devout straightedge.

At around three in the morning, Alex collapsed sloppily into my lap on the couch.

“Are you okay, babe?” I asked him, giggling.

“I s’okay,” he slurred, a silly grin on his face. He reached over and used a finger to push a slice of hair from my face. “You’re s’ bea’iful, baby.”

I smiled. I was only wearing some pajamas that I had left over here; no matter how I looked though, he liked to constantly remind me how much he loved me and thought I was beautiful.

“You’re really drunk,” I told him. Currently the only people still up were Jack and Abner, and they were in the kitchen having a shot contest. “We should probably go to bed.”

“Bed? This early?” He lifted his wrist and looked at the time on his watch. “Iss on’y three.”

“That’s really late, actually.” I helped him up off the couch. “And you’re really drunk, c’mon.” I slung one of his arms around my shoulder and practically carried him to his bedroom. Once inside, he began peeling clothes off until he was just in his underwear and climbed into bed. I stripped as well, all the way naked, because I was aware of all of the health benefits of doing so.

Alex rolled over to me when I climbed into bed beside of him. He ran his hands over my body.

“I love your body,” he said huskily into my ear. I giggled, pulling him closer to me. “I love you.”

“Never stop saying that, Alex,” I said back, leaning up to connect our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenter shoutout

xoxo_aj_xoxo