And Now I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

10- Go Get Your Black Dress Baby.

AUSTIN'S P.O.V
----------------------------

Austin's mind was filled with thoughts. He was fighting with himself. His thoughts were full of her. It's been months since they first met, it was actually funny how they went on a date without even knowing each other. It was all thanks to Neff. Now, almost a year later, he was questioning himself about what he felt for her. Love? No, no it wasn't love. It was more than love. He just wanted to have her in his arms, and call her his. He didn't want her to talk to anyone but him. It sounded selfish, but he didn't care. He was selfish about her. He was jealous of her friends that have known her for a longer time. He was so mad at her ex boyfriend for cheating on her like that. If she was his girlfriend, he would never do anything to hurt her. She was all he could think about, and been for a while. He felt a hand tapping his shoulder, and turned around to see Tino.

"Dude, you alright?"

"Yeah, I am. What makes you think that I'm not?"

"It's just that you've been acting weird lately. You know you can talk to me about everything, right?"

"Yes. It's just... I'm trying to figure out how I feel."

"Oh so you finally realized you have feelings for Alan!" Tino said, winking playfully. That made Austin laugh.

"I've always been aware of my feelings for him." Austin played along with him.

"I'VE HEARD MY NAME!" Alan ran into the back lounge, he was screaming.

"Oh god, Alan, please stop." Austin whined. Alan just laughed then stopped screaming. Soon, Phil joined them. And then Aaron.

"So...tell us what you meant, Austin?" Phil said curiously.

Austin sighed and rubbed his eyes. Then looked at his friends.

"I just...I think I like..no I love Emma."

"No shit, Sherlock." Alan said.

"Wait what?" Austin frowned slightly.

"Did it seriously take you this long to realize that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Dude, it was obvious that you had feelings for her."

"Did I make it that obvious?"

"Eh..kinda." Aaron said. Austin was surprised that he was the last one to realize.

"Just make sure it doesn't end up like your previous relationships." Phil said.

"No, no she's different."

"Austin..you said the same thing for all of your exes."

"I know but..."

"I'm just trying to protect you, buddy."

"I know, thank you, Phil. I appreciate it."

They talked about things for a while, then decided to go out to eat. And that day, Austin made his mind up. He was going to make her his when he got home from the tour.

---------EMMA'S P.O.V.-------------

Emma looked at her screen, without knowing what to reply to the text. It was from her ex crush. And he was asking her to be his girlfriend. Funny thing is, if she received that text back in high school, she would be bouncing up and down and screaming like crazy. But now? She didn't feel a thing. She knew who owned her heart, and she also knew he didn't have any feelings for her. He was THE Austin Carlile, after all. There was no way he could feel a damn thing about her. He saw her as his sister that he has never had. She sighed, not knowing what to do. She could only think of one person to ask an advice from. And it was him. Oh the irony. With another sigh, she dialed his number and waited for him to answer. He's been on the tour for 2 months. 2 months without seeing him. Without hugging him. They were skyping, but of course that wasn't enough. And she really missed him. Really.

"Heeey!" Austin's cheerful voice filled her ears.

"Hey, Aussie!" Emma laughed. Austin hated that nickname.

"Don't call me that!" Emma could imagine Austin pouting.

"Ah fine. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great, it's really good to be on the stage. What about you?"

"I'm doing good too. I just wanted advice."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"It's just...there was this guy that I used to like, and now he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I don't know what to do. What do you think I should do?"

"Well... Do you still like him?" Austin said, not sounding cheerful as before. Emma frowned a bit, but decided to let it go.

"No. I don't."

"If you don't have feelings for him, I don't see a reason why you should be with him when you can be with the one you love."

"That's the problem Austin. The one that I love doesn't love me back."

"Wait..you're in love with someone?"

"Shit.." Emma mumbled. "I...yeah..I mean.."

"Oh.." was all Austin said. Emma felt so awkward, probably because she almost admitted that she was in love with him.

"Look...I..I gotta go now. Thanks for everything. I love you." Emma said quickly, then hung up without waiting for his respond.