And Now I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

12- I'm Coming In Hot, I'm Coming In Fast

// AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sooo...this chapter will be a little smutty. Just warnin'. c: //

"I need to do this." Austin mumbled to himself as he stared at his screen. He wanted to take Emma out for dinner, and tell her how he exactly felt. He dialed the number before he could change his mind.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Heey. I umm...I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure?"

"Can I take you out for dinner tonight?"

"I..uhh..of course. But why?"

"Y-You'll see. I'll pick you up by 6 p.m. Bye for now."

"Bye."

Austin ran a hand through his hair. Did he do the right thing? He hoped so. What if she didn't like him? But Austin was tired of waiting, he wanted to try his chance before someone else did. And that was going to happen tonight.

----DINNER TIME-----

Austin slowly got out of his car and walked up to Emma's house. He cleared his throat then knocked on the door. Lauren answered the door.

"Hey darling! How are you tonight?"

"I'm good, what about you?" Austin smiled brightly at Emma's mom.

"I'm good, thank you. Emma is almost ready. Want to wait inside? It's cold out there."

"Sure." Austin walked in smiling. They sat down and talked a bit. Soon enough, Emma was ready. And Austin couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was just so beautiful. More beautiful than ever. Austin felt his heart ache. Austin didn't even know how long he has been staring.

"Umm..Austin?" Emma waved her hand in front of his eyes.

"Yeah? Oh, sorry. Ready to go?"

"Yeah." Emma smiled. They said goodbye to Lauren then walked out. Austin, being a gentleman as always, opened the door for her. Emma blushed lightly then got in. They didn't talk much during the ride. But it wasn't an awkward silence either. They both were enjoying each other's companies.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Austin opened her door again. They walked in the restaurant. A waitress came towards to them.

"Table for 2, please." Austin said smiling.

"Sure." Waitress nodded, with a flirty grin. She didn't take her eyes off Austin as she led them to a table. That made Emma uncomfortable. It's not like Austin was her boyfriend, but she didn't want people to be like this with him. But she knew there wasn't anything she could do, so she just kept silent.

After they sat, the waitress waited to take their orders. Her eyes never left Austin's body, and that annoyed Emma, more than you could imagine. With a sigh, she leaned against her chair. Waitress turned around to face her.

"What do you want?" She asked with a cold tone. Now that was rude. Emma decided to let it go and just said her order. Waitress then turned to Austin and smiled cheekily.

"What about you, honey?"

Emma rolled her eyes at her as Austin gave his order. Emma kept frowning and pouting while the waitress was walking away. It seemed to amuse Austin. Emma raised an eyebrow at him as he chuckled softly.

"What are you chuckling at?"

"You." Austin said with a shrug.

"Why?"

"You're jealous"

"Me?! No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"She keeps flirting with you!" Emma whined childishly.

"So?" Austin laughed. Emma just shrugged.

The waitress walked towards to them with a tray. Her skirt looked much shorter and her breasts were showing. Emma rolled her eyes at her. But then decided to do something. Just when she was by their table, Emma stuck her leg out, causing the waitress to fall right on her face. But the food on the tray ended up on Emma. And that wasn't in the plan. The waitress quickly stood up and walked back to the kitchen with sending really angry looks to Emma, but Emma didn't care. Her dress and night was ruined. She sighed as Austin tried not to laugh.

"Don't you dare laughing." Emma said.

"B-But.." Austin bursted out laughing. Emma sighed again.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I ruined everything."

"No, you didn't." Austin said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I did. You decided to take me out for dinner, and look at how we ended up."

"You know what? Let's go to my place, I'll cook you."

"Really?"

"Yes. I don't like this place anyway." Austin shrugged and Emma nodded. They then walked outside to the car and quickly drove to Austin's place, singing along to the songs that played on the radio.

When they arrived at Austin's place, Austin gave her a pair of his clothes. They were really big for her, but there wasn't anything they could do. Austin & Emma started cooking, of course creating a big mess. They made pasta, it was simple but it meant a lot to Emma. It was unbelievable how things turned out. Being this close with her hero was an amazing feeling. After the dinner, they cleaned the kitchen up. They decided to watch a movie, so they walked back to the living room. Austin looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Can't you stay for tonight? Pleaseee."

"I need to ask my mom."

"Then call her!"

Emma just laughed then called her mother. Of course she said yes. She didn't mind it as long as Emma was with Austin. It was weird. But it wasn't like Emma minded it.

While they were watching the movie, Emma remembered something.

"Hey Austin. You said you were going to tell me something. What was it?"

"Oh..that."

"Yeah?"

Austin thought about what to say. But he couldn't think of anything. He just decided to tell whatever he felt.

"Emma..I...I love you. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I love how your nose ring shines in the sun, I love how your hair falls to your face while you sleep, I love how your voice cracks when you wake up in the morning. I love how you make me smile even when I feel like shit. I love how your dimples appear even when you smile a little. I love everything about you. Your face, your body, your soul. I love everything about you. And I'm so selfish about you. I can't stand to see you talking with other people other than me. It's childish, I know. But I don't ever wanna lose you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and..and I love you."

Emma was frozen. "I...I love you too." was the only thing that she could say. A huge grin grew on Austin's face.

"Are you serious?"

Emma could only nod. Austin didn't say anything, just closed his eyes then leaned in, pressing his lips against hers. Emma was shocked, she couldn't move. Just when Austin was pulling away, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss was full of love, lust, longing, and need. They both had fireworks in their stomach. And it was the best night of their lives.

Emma moved to Austin's lap in order to kiss him better. Their kiss was much deeper now. Austin tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her as close as he could. They didn't even pull away to breathe. Austin nibbled on Emma's bottom lip, begging for an entrance. Emma opened her mouth slightly then felt Austin's tongue in her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, but of course Austin won. Austin slipped his hands in her shirt as Emma's made her way to Austin's hair. She was tugging on it and moaning softly while their tongues rubbed against each other. Emma pulled away to breathe as Austin's lips moved to her neck. Emma let out a louder moan when Austin kissed the spot behind her ear. She felt Austin smirking against her skin. Austin started sucking and nibbling on the spot as Emma squeezed her eyes shot. She was sure she was going to have marks, but she didn't care. Austin pulled away, out of breathe.

"I..I don't want to make you do something that you don't want to."

"I..I want it too, Austin." Emma said with a light blush, then kissed him again. Emma tightened her legs that were wrapped around Austin's waist as he picked her up. They made their way to bedroom, without breaking the kiss.