And Now I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

2- If music be the food of love, play on.

--2 weeks later: 28th February--

Emma woke up and rubbed her eyes. She was still tired. She couldn't get much of sleep, because she was so excited. She sat up, remembering what was gonna happen. She immediately grabbed her phone from next to her pillow, then logged into Twitter. Her breath was shaking. She was so excited that she could die. She tried to calm down as her phone loaded Austin's profile. "Come on, come on." she mumbled. "Finally!" she said when her phone finally stopped being slow. She scrolled through Austin's tweets. Nothing. Then she realized it was just 9am. "Fuck." she mumbled again. It was so early. Austin was probably sleeping. Emma sighed and get out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. She took a shower, and finally, relaxed. She quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to have some breakfast. Surprisingly, she forgot about the date, forgot about the contest. Her mind was empty.

--2 hours later--

Emily's phone vibrated as she received an email. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened the email. Her eyes widen, she almost fainted. She felt like she was going to die. She was out of breath. "Calm down." she said to herself, but she failed at doing so. The email was from Neff. She won THE prize. She won a date with Austin Carlile. The one and only. She slowly sat down on the couch, trying to control her feelings. But it wasn't that easy. This was her dream, this was the only thing she could think of in the past 2 weeks. She met OM&M before, but this was different. This was a date. With Austin Carlile. With her idol. With her favorite band's vocalist. When she finally calmed down a bit, she instantly called her mother.

"M-Mom..Oh my god.Mom, you're not gonna believe this!" Emma said quickly, with happy tears in her eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Lauren was worried, she frowned slightly on the other end of the phone.

"I..I WON THE CONTEST, MOM! I WON A DATE WITH AUSTIN CARLILE!" Emma said -more like shouted- fighting the urge of screaming.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Lauren was excited and happy too, she knew how much this meant to her daughter.

"Yes. Dead serious mom! Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die."

"Hey, hey calm down. You don't wanna die before meeting Austin Carlile." Lauren laughed softly.

"Yeah, yeah you're right. I don't wanna hold you back any longer. Go back to your work, woman." Emma joked, laughing too.

Lauren rolled her eyes then hung up. She was happy too. Emma quickly read the details. They needed her to call them, so they could set things up. She dialed the number, and waited. They talked about details, then everything was set up. Emma was so excited. She checked the time, it was 11am. Austin was going to take her when it was 7pm. Austin was going to take her to a date. She ran up to her room. What was she going to wear? They were going to go a dinner. She couldn't go with a simple band shirt and ripped up jeans. She needed something..nicer. She dialed her mother's number again.

"Mom, help!"

"What's wrong, dear?"

"I..I have nothing to wear." Emma whined.

"Oh..wait." Lauren hang up. Emma frowned. Why did she hang up?

30 minutes later, her mother came home. Emma was so surprised.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"We're going to shopping!" Lauren said, excitedly.

"Really?" Emma asked, now relaxed. Lauren just nodded, they headed off to shopping. When they were walking by a store, a dress caught Emma's attention. It was a black dress, not too short, not too long. It was simple, it didn't look bad. Emma wanted it. She poked her mom then showed her the dress. Lauren loved it too. They walked into the store and Emma tried it on. "Holy shit." she mumbled. The dress made her look beautiful. She was never a confident person, but this dress made her feel like that. When she walked out of the dressing cabin, her mother stared at her, with a big smile on her face. It was obvious that she liked it. Emma quickly changed back to her clothes, then they paid for the dress. Emma realized it was already 5pm. Emma didn't need new shoes, she was just going to wear her Converse's. She didn't care if she was going to look weird. She was never comfortable with high heels, and she didn't wanna wear them.

They headed back to home to get Emma ready. Emma didn't want a heavy make up, they just applied some eyeliner and mascara. She didn't want anything else. She wanted to look natural. They straightened her hair, then she was ready around 6:30pm. Now they were just going to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I don't know how this date thing will work, so I made it up. I hope you guys like it. c: