And Now I Scream For Everything That I've Loved

7- Run from your problems, but you can't run from yourself.

"He's in the guest room." Emma whispered to herself. "He's staying in the room next to you."

Emma thought she was going to die from happiness. Her hero, aka Austin, was staying in the room right next to her. After they had dinner, Lauren really insisted Austin to stay. Austin already didn't want to leave anyway. After the argument that he had with the band, he didn't really want to go back to that place. So he happily agreed.

Emma felt like she was going to die if she stayed in her room any longer. Her mom has already left for the work. Emma checked the time, it was only 9 a.m. She couldn't get much of sleep last night with knowing the fact that a gorgeous angel was staying in her house. She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts, but she wasn't really successful.

She walked to the kitchen, seeing no sight of Austin. Of course, he would be asleep. Emma was the type of girl who would wake early, no matter when she slept. She took a shower, and Austin was still asleep. She felt like she couldn't wait any longer, so she started to set the table for breakfast. She checked the time. 10:30 a.m. She decided to wait for 15 minutes, then she was going to wake Austin.

A bit shorter than half an hour, Austin and Emma were having breakfast. Austin seemed better than he was yesterday. Probably because of being able to get away from the drama that going on in the band. Emma didn't really care, as long as he was okay, she was okay too. After the breakfast, Austin helped her about the dishes, and they ended up splashing each other. Emma was lucky, because she could change her clothes, but what about Austin? Of course, Austin ended up shirtless. His jeans weren't really wet, so he could stay in them. Emma saw Austin's tattoos million times. But she's never seen them this close. She only saw them in pictures, and videos. But standing next to Austin when he was shirtless? "This is going to be hard." she thought.

"Hey!" Emma whined as Austin shoved pop corns in her mouth. They were watching Star Wars and Austin kept distracting her, as she wasn't distracted by his tattoos enough. Soon enough, Emma felt her eyelids get heavier. She drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

-----

When Emma woke up and stretched, her hand hit a piece of paper. She blinked a few times and picked the paper up.

"Hey, you fell asleep. Just wanted to thank you for amazing 2 days. You really helped my mood. Hope to see you soon again. But I'm going now. I can't avoid the problem anymore. Thank you so much for your help.

Your new best friend, Austin. xxxx"

Emma felt a huge smile growing on her lips.