Status: I really hope you like this as much as I do.

We Are Rising From the Grave

Chapter 1: Strip the World and Paint it Black

I had just moved up to Scranton PA, from down in Ohio. My dad was a drunk and was abusing me so after all kinds of court problems my older brother Ronnie decided to take me in, and to take care of me. I was really excited to be moving, mainly because Ohio sucked. It was just farm, farm, some more farm, and a house. Then farm, farm, farm, and another house. It went on like that for miles. I didn't fit in with the Ohio people because I was what they call a gothic disgrace. What they meant by that, was that I was different. I was always in black, and not dressed nicely, I always had my head phones in, and my camera. My mom wasn't around anymore, she left us when I was just born and when my brother was three. My dad tried taking care of us but once Ronnie turned 18, he was gone. I talked to him everyday, and he was doing good. He got arrested his first year out on his own and I still talked to him everyday when he was in prison, nothing got in his or mines way. He went back to court with my dad and I when I called him crying because my dad was hitting me because I was out 15 minutes to late. Ronnie and my dad didn't have too good of a relation ship if you couldn't have guessed, but I was hoping it would get better because I still wanted a family but I knew it would never happen.
I was sitting on the plane about to land chewing gum so my ears wouldn't pop. I had my head phones in, and my one bag on my shoulder. The plane landed moments later and I got up and walked off the plane to go to luggage and find my brother. I hadn't seen Ronnie in a few years, I think seven, and I was nervous and excited to see him again. I was walking wrapping up my headphones when I heard someone yell, "Echo." I turned and looked to see if someone looked familiar, but no one really did. I saw someone waving, he was taller than a lot of people walking, long black hair, tattoos, eyeliner, all in black. I gasped when I knew it was my brother. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "Hey, how are you?" he asked hugging me. He pout me down and I looked up and he was a while foot in a half taller than me, and bulkier. "I can't believe it's you" I yelled. He laughed, "How was your flight?" he asked. "It's was good, long and nerve wracking" I said. "This isn't the only bag you have is it?" I smirked, "No, I was on my way over to the luggage" I said. He put his arm around me and we walked over grabbing the rest of my zebra print bags. We walked out to his car, it was an all black Escalade. I was impressed. Ronnie had just recently started a new band, Falling in Reverse a few months back and they were huge, especially since his old band was huge. He had just gotten back from their three month long tour and he was so excited to be actually living not on the road. "So Will I get to meet your friends Ronnie?" I asked. "Yeah, they live at my house...well our house" he explained. "Are they ok with me living there?" "Yeah, I told them you were 15 and they were fine with it." I laughed and turned and looked out the window at the huge city.
We pulled into a huge drive way with five cars parked. The house was huge and so was the yard. "You can leave your bags we can come out later to get them" Ronnie said. I jumped down from his car, he laughed "Your so tiny." I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to the front door. Ronnie unlocked the door and we walked into a huge layout. A dog came running out from the one hall way, "You have a dog?" I yelled as I bent down petting him. "I just bought him for you and me, his names Charlie" Ronnie said. I got up and followed him out to the kitchen. "Guy's this is my little sister Echo." I smirked and laid my bag and camera down on the counter. "Hey, I'm Ryan." "This is Derek, Jacky, and Ron" Ronnie said. "You take pictures?" Derek asked. i shook my head. "I don't think they're that good" I said. Ronnie grabbed my camera and turned it on Derek waled over and looked as they both went through the pictures. "So you'r really into concerts and guitar players?" Derek said laughing. "Yeah, I always went to shows and would end up coming home scared" I explained looking around. "Jacky will teach you some guitar if you want" Ron said. "Yeah, it'll be fun" Jacky said. "You'r British?" I shouted. He laughed. I was really actually enjoying my new life. Ronnie took me to my room and I spent the whole night setting up, Hanging posters, and clothes and all. I ended up falling asleep and I couldn't wait to get out and explore in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love this story can't wait to see comments