Status: I really hope you like this as much as I do.

We Are Rising From the Grave

Chapter 4: Synthetic Love

I opened the door to see Nick standing in black skinny jeans, a white button up a black tie, and a black jacket and vans. I laughed and hugged him. "You scared?" I asked. "No" he said as I grabbed his hand to walk him to the kitchen. Charlie came running out and was barking and causing a commotion. "That's just Charlie" I explained. He laughed, "He's cute." We walked out to the kitchen and everyone was staring and I could tell Ronnie was uncomfortable. "So this is Nick guy's" I explained adding, "Nick, this is my brother Ronnie, and his band, Jacky, Derek, Ron, and Ryan." "You guy's are Falling in Reverse" he said. "I guess I wasted my breath" I said as they all laughed. "Your brother is Ronnie?" I laughed. We sat down on the stoles at the counter while the guy's all sat at the table. "So you just live with your brother?" Nick asked. ""Yeah, it's kinda a long story" I said. "Well I have all the time in the world for you." "Well I'm from Ohio so is Ronnie, when I was born and my brother was three my mom left us. My dad and Ronnie had a bad relationship over the past few years and Ronnie moved out. I was living with my dad in Ohio and he was a drunk and all and didn't care about me. I want to be a music journalist and when I'd go to shows almost every night I'd come home at different times, before curfew or a few minutes after and if I was late he'd like hit me and stuff or lock me in my room. When I talked to Ronnie I told him about it and he got papers and decided to take me in...and that's basically it" I said. "Wow, I never met someone with a life like that" he said. I smirked not knowing to be happy about that or not. "If anyone ever lays a hand on you they're going to loose teeth" Nick said. I laughed and pushed him. "Come on" I said jumping from the stool. I walked up stairs and we went into my room. I sat on my bed as he walked around looking at my pictures on my wall. "Who's this?" he asked pointing to picture of me and Bret. "He's my really good friend from Ohio, I miss him a lot. I did so many things with his band and helped got them get signed because I would always post reviews" I explained. "Echo, want to help me with something?" Nick asked. "What?" "I'm in a band, Get Scared. We aren't that big but if you write some reviews maybe we'd get bigger...want to do it?" "Do I want to...of course" I said as I jumped into his arms. He came and we sat on my bed. "So what are we?" I asked. "Boyfriend, girlfriend?" he asked. I laid down and he came up next to me and I turned on my side. I was in his arms and I looked up to his eyes and lips, "boyfriend: I said kissing him. I heard someone in the hallway and I shot up. My door opened and it was Jacky. "It's late" he said. Nick got up and hugged me, "I'll talk to you tomorrow" he said walking out of my door. I fell onto my back and moaned. "What's up?" Jacky asked. "I don't know,we're together and I don't know what to thing" I said as he laughed. He shut my door and I got up and walked over to my laptop on my desk and started to write. I heard a box fall and when I turned I saw Devin standing behind me. "Do you want to talk now?" he asked. I smirked. "I thought you were bring friends?" I asked. "They think you'r going to hurt them" he explained. "Aw, I'm not going to hurt you, I want some new friends to....especially since I'm new hear and don't like people that much. I'd much rather be friends with some ghosts" I said. Five more figures appeared. They were all see though. They had a dark gray hair color mostly all long, all with black clothes on and tattoos and piercings. "I'm Echo" I explained. "This is Chris, Ricky, Ryan, Balz, and Angelo" Devin explained. "Nice to meet you" I said. i started to talk to them and we gained a relationship. It wasn't like I was trying to be the weird girl in Scranton, that role just picked me. My phone went off and everyone panicked. "Shh, it's ok it's my boyfriend" I explained. I picked up the phone, "I just wanted to say I love you" Nick said. I told him I loved him and hung up. "Is that the guy who was hear earlier?" Devin asked. I shook my head. "So can my brother see you guys?" I asked. "No just you" Chris said. "Why is that?" "Why isn't it?" Balz said. "That makes no sense" Ricky said. "Stop, it's only certain people can see us" Ryan explained. "How'd you all die?" "It's a long story" Angelo said. "Well I have a whole life time" I explained. "And don't let it pass you by" Chris said. It made me think about everything. I wanted to go back in Ohio to make sure everyone was ok, but I knew I couldn't. I think that's what was bothering me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you picture if Ronnie Radke was your brother and your boyfriend had to meet him....that would be interesting.