Status: I really hope you like this as much as I do.

We Are Rising From the Grave

Chapter 5: My little Hate***

I sat up going through pictures on my laptop of me and my friends. There was pictures of JC, Bret, Tyler, Alex, Brendan and I. It brought back ton's of memories. I ended up falling asleep on my floor. When I woke up I was on my bed and my laptop was on my desk closed. "I got you" A voice said. I pushed myself up and looked at the bottom of the bed and Chris was sitting there. "Thanks" I said smirking. "It looks like something is bothering you." I put my head down then fall back on my pillow. "You have no idea" I said. "You can talk to me" Chris said. "I just miss Ohio, I didn't think I would but my friends, and all. None of it will ever be the same" I explained. "I know what you mean, Me and my friends all dies in a tour bus accident one winter night, after we died nothing for us has been the same" Chris explained. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, were guy's so we can't play sports, and we can't make out with a girl, I don't think we can touch her or anything either, and we can't play music anymore on stage for people" he said. "You can touch me, see if you go through" I said holding out my arm. "You mean it?" "Yeah, were friends aren't we" I said laughing. He reached out his arm and I got chills. He laid it down on mine and it went right though. "Never mind" I said as we both laughed. "Chris....did your music help people?" I asked. "Yeah, I remember after our first album came out and we toured when we got to meet the fans everyone was saying we saved their life, that was because we were just like them, and music helped us" he explained. I was impressed. I was almost too impressed, I had a feeling inside me, a feeling like what I had when I was with Nick. Was I in love with a ghost? I couldn't be. "So what was your fiends like?" Chris asked. "Hear" I said grabbing my laptop. I opened it to a pictures of us all at a park in the fall. "This is JC" I said, "They were all funny but he was hysterical, he was weird to" I added. "This is Bret, and Tyler, Alex, and Brendan" I explained showing him pictures and telling him about them all. "They were in a band, Bret sang, JC guitar, Tyler drums, Alex guitar, and Brendan Bass" I said. "What are the odds of your new friends being in a band" Chris said laughing. "i know and my boyfriend" I said as we both laughed. I was home alone with nothing to do, so I ended up falling back to sleep next to Chris.
My phone went off and I answered it, it was Nick asking to hang out. I told him he could come over because my brother wasn't home and I didn't know where I put the key last night. About an hour later he was at my house and we were sitting outside on the porch talking. "So you have all this...land what's behind your house?" he asked. I looked around and thought about it, "I don't really know" I said. He laughed. "Well let's go find out" Nick yelled walking down the stairs and around my house. I thought for a minute then I followed behind him nearly running to keep up. He was so interested in what was in the woods and I was sorta of worried. "Slow down Nick, your legs are longer" I yelled as he stopped. I caught up to him and got on his back and he carried me through the woods. We got to what we thought was the end. "This is it?" he said. "Wait, look....over there" I said getting off his back. I walked over the trees and leaves and he followed behind me holding my hand. "Echo what it is?" he mumbled. I didn't answer but when we got there it was self explanatory. "It's a graveyard" Nick said. I walked over to a stone and bent down to read it. It was from 1984. I looked around and walked to another stone, it had eyebrows on it. I pushed the dirt away and read the name Chris Motionless, it said he died in 2010, which would make him 18....I wondered if that's how old he was and I really wanted to know more. I walked around and found Ricky, Angelo, Balz, and Devin's stones which said they were 18 too, Ryan's was 17. I wanted to stay and ask them but I knew Nick would think different. "Echo let's go" he yelled. I looked up at the sun setting and I walked back and him and I walked back to the house. "Halloween night, next week we should go back into the woods, see what's up" Nick said as we walked through the door. I din't have any attention on telling Ronnie, I thought he might ruin it for us and try to keep us away. We walked in and were going to have a movie night. Ronnie and his friends were going to go out tonight so they were getting ready. Nick and I sat in the living room waiting for them to leave. It seemed like they took forever.
Finally when they were gone we were sitting on the black couch with Friday the 13th on when Nick turned to me, "Let's do something." I was confused and I went with it. e pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top of me. He started to kiss my lips and neck. "Echo, Echo come play with us" A voice said. I kept hearing the voices and seeing Chris and them.
I jumped up looking around. I was in my bed wrapped in my covers. I was so confused. "I'm just messing with ya' "Balz said laughing next to me. "What?" I said holding my head. "Balz! Come on stop" Devin yelled. "What's going on?" I mumbled. "You were having a dream and Balz interfered with it" Devin explained. "Did you see what I was dreaming?" "Nah, but "Nick, Nick...oh Nick" can explain it" he said laughing. "Hey" I yelled standing up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Always Balz