Status: I am a tuna fish sandwich. Yes, bow to my fishy powers.

Love From an Unexpected Place

“I don’t need to be examined by a fake bitch like you.”, he ground out at me. The bitch part hurt, but I pushed past it. Grabbing Taylor’s shoulder as he went forward to hit the punk, I cocked my head, feigning pity.
“Poor insignificant person, to think that being called a bitch would hurt me.”, I said with a small grin .
  1. Urinals Express Love in the Most Dearest Ways
    The first day of a new school year always kinda sucks.
  2. Bad Things Come in Twos
    A mother's love is unlike any other.
  3. Help From a Nameless Person
    How'd it come to this?
  4. Sleepover At a Non-Friend's House?
    Accusations, don't know how to take them. Inspiration's getting hard to fake it. Concentration's never hard to break it. Situation, never what you want it to be.
  5. Are Those Pink with Purple Polka-Dots?
    'Never Trust', you said. "Who put those words in your head?"
  6. Paints Are the Devil's Work
    Paint fight! Well, fighting with paint anyway.
  7. Girl, You Never Looked Better
    Let the corruption begin!
  8. Tongues and Bloody Worms
    Trapped between a rock and a hard place.
  9. Bon Jovi and Thirty Seconds to Mars, My Heros!
    Well we gotta make the most of our one night together, when it's over you know, we'll both be so alone. . .
  10. Shouts and Spooning
    Mustn't take a life for hateful lies to glisten once again! Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess, singing drunken lullabies!
  11. Zombies and Pissed Off Cheerleaders
    Street walking cheetah with a capital G.
  12. FREAK On the Leash
    Pink ribbon scars, that never forget. I've tried so hard to cleanse these regrets. My angel wings are bruised and restrained. My belly stings.
  13. Emotions Running Wild
    Burn me away! I won't give up tomorrow just to lose it all today!
  14. Poems To Scare You
    Seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you. Like walls that we just can't break through until we disappear! So tell me now, if this ain't love, then how do we get out?
  15. So Many Wrong Things
    Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls! G.I. Joe in pantyhose is making way for the one and only. King for a day, princess by dawn! King for a day, in a leather thong! King for a day, princess by dawn! Just wait till all the g
  16. Kiss To Make You Shudder
    Just shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye! And sleep. . . . just sleep!
  17. A Friend and A Couch
    Well, there's a light in your eyes that keeps shining, like a star that can't wait for the night. I hate to think I've been blinded baby. Why can't I see you tonight. And the warmth of your smile starts a-burnin', and the thrill of your touch gives m
  18. A Sneaky Plan
    Are you on our side and you wanna be different or are you on THAT side and you wanna throw a football at my head?
  19. Meat Me in the Park
    Because these words were never easier for me to say, or her to second guess. But I guess. . . that I can live without you, but without you, I'll be miserable at best.
  20. Brass Monkey
    Chillin' by the lockers, feeling kinda funky, me and the crew were drinking Brass Monkey!
  21. Bloody Lips
    I'm just a notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song. Drop a heart, break a name, we're always sleeping in and sleeping for the wrong team.