Daddy's Little Deathbat.

The Introduction.

“Daddy? Daddy?” A little girl wonders into the room with her teddy bear close to her chest. Little Delilah walked slowly into her fathers room, Synyster Gates, and peaks an eye out. As she looks around she spots the bathroom door open and moaning coming from the area. “Daddy?” She begins to walk more into the room.

As a few seconds go by, the moaning stops. As Delilah reaches for the door handle, Synyster opens the door wide. His eyes opened wide as he saw his daughter there, with his dead wife in his arms. “Daddy?” She spits out, as tears rolling down the young girls cheeks.

“Oh, baby. Daddy just needs to wash his hands and he can take you back to bed. Here, come in and watch.” Synyster says as he opens the door wide open. "It's okay baby," As Delilahs eyes became huge, she begins to run.

“Delilah, come back, now!” Synyster screams as his running after Delilah. Her mothers dead body makes an uncomfortable thumping sound as it hits. As Delilah tries to run away, she loses her footing, and lands right on her butt. “Mommy had a little accident, but it’s okay, she's with Uncle Jimmy baby. I'm sure he'll take good care of her,"

“No! No! No!” Delilah screams and tears come uncontrollable down her face. "Wheres my mommy? I want mommy!"

“Delilah, everything will be okay. Go to sleep-” He reaches down to grab his darling child by her arm and drags her to her bedroom. He sets her on the bed. He pats her head, full of his wife's blood, and walks out the door. He turns and looks at his daughter, “I love you so much honey.” A loud click, and things banging against her door happened all at once.

As she was placed on her bed, she slowly snuck out her bed and to the door. She shakes the door handle trying to make it loose, but nothing happens. Her eyes filled with warm salty tears. "Mommy? Daddy? Please!"

She walks towards her mirror and looks at herself. She sees her fathers hand print on the top of her head, full of blood. She screams on the top of her lungs.

She knows what will happen. Or at least she thinks.