Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Just One Kiss

"Just one more drink Lilly! Come on them liquid cocaines are going down real smooth tonight!" Angel screamed at me over the music. I rolled my eyes and nodded as I grabbed her hand. I lifted up one finger indicating only one more then we're leaving. She giggled and began to scream for the bartender.

As i waited for Angel I began to tap my foot to the beat of the music. 'Cowboys from Hell' by Pantera was playing and it fit the mood of the bar completely. I looked around and saw different types of people hanging around. From the girls whose clothes were barely hanging on, to the tough men of California; there was a lot of different personalities here tonight. We shouldn't be here, we are 17 for gods sake. I can't believe this crazy bitch convinced me. Only her. My best friend.

As I took a last glance around I spotted a group of men I never wanted to see here. Avenged Sevenfold. But why wasn't my dad not there? I checked my phone. Fuck. 2 unread messages from Synyster. I opened them up, first one read they were going to be here at Johnny's, and the second one said "I see you". I shut my phone and ran to get Angel at the bar. "Angel the guys are here" I whispered in her ear.

"The guys?" Angel asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Our dads and the band!" I pinched her arm, which resulted in a loud yelp.

"Please lets run to the back of this joint so I can drink the rest of this. I will drink it fast! I'm feeling pretty good at the moment," Angel pleaded with her lips pouted out. I rolled my eyes and nodded, this girl always gets what she wants. It's sad really. "Make it fast"

We hurried our way to the back booths as Angel was drinking her drink quickly. "Dad knows," I spit out.

Angel looked at me dumbfounded, "The fuck you mean your dad knows? Knows what?!"

"We're here, look," I said handing her my phone. She took it and began glaring at me.

"You think his told my dad??" Angel began digging out her phone. She pulled it out and blew out the air she was holding in. "He hasn't texted me I'm good. Okay I'm done drinking I'm scared now,"

"Lets start walking, its a good 20 minute walk to your house and an extra 10 for me," I slapped Angels butt.

"Why can't we just get a dam uber? It's too long and I am drunk," Angel whined.

"Do you want your mom to know you're out at 3 in the morning? Didn't think so, go drunky," I said pushing her out the back door. Pulling out a cigarette I stole from my dad I lit it and handed Angel the one as I lit my own.

The minutes went by as we talked about everything and everyone in our lives. I missed Angel, it's been a while since I've been with her. There was no excuse school hasn't started yet this year. We had a good two weeks till then. As I helped her sneak back in her house there was no need for me to pretend I wasn't out drinking in the world. My dad knew. I knew.

I pulled out another cigarette from my purse and lit it. I blew the smoke out my face and turned around to see a car approaching behind me. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. The window rolled down and I knew who it was. Synyster. "Get in," was all he said. I opened up the car door and got inside, throwing out the cigarette.

"Have fun tonight?" He asked me. I nodded and kept looking out the window. Best time I've ever had in a while.

"I had fun too watching you dance. So smooth and sexy. Those hips swaying side to side," Synyster said. My eyes got big and looked towards him. Not an emotion showed on his face as he looked forward as he continued to drive. I pushed my head against the cold glass of the car. I must have fallen asleep cause next thing I know we are in the drive way of the house. Great.

"Wake up. Go to bed, I couldn't drink all that much because you were too distracting," Synyster said as he slammed the car door and walked into the house. I groaned and opened up the door. I began to walk into the house and locked it. Looking at the stairs I made a bolt upstairs and went straight to my bed and locked the door.

A knocking banged on my door a few minutes later. Thankfully I had all my makeup off and my PJ's on before the demon came in. I mean my dad. I got up and unlocked the door and started making my way back to my bed. I felt a grasp on my hip and my butt. I turned my head and seen Synyster have a strange sparking glitter in his eye. I turned around and looked at him in the brown eyes. I don't know if it was because I was drunk, or I was just stupidly tired. But I grabbed his hand from my hips and I pushed my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a laptop!! I'm trying to get back on and writing out stories I haven't finished. This story is from 6 years ago so please forgive me. I haven't wrote in a long time! It's been so long that I have gotten pregnant, and gave birth and have a 4 month old. That's how long it's been!! Thank you for reading!!

xoxox Marie