Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Memories

-11 years later; Now 17 years old.-

Today's the day. Dad gets out. Fuck, my nerves.

“Dun, dun, dun, dun,” Delilah heard from her best friends dad, Zacky Vengeance spoke. He was also Delilah's dads best friend as well.

“Ah shit, here comes dad,” Angel nudged towards Delilah.

"Your dad is so cool, I wish mine was like that," Delilah mumurred. At that, Angel leaned over to her bestie, and gave her a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Delilah looked up at her, and had a small smile on her face.

“Weeeeeeeeeee! Here comes the Zack-a-nater! Pew! Pew!” Zacky screamed from upstairs and into his sons room with his fingers as fake guns. Angels younger brother, Sam, was fully of giggles when his dad came in the room with such energy. After about a few more seconds, Zacky exited the room and went into the girls’ room.

“So today’s the big day-” Zacky spoke directly at Delilah. "You ready?"

“No. Don’t remind me, tell me again, why his getting out so early?” Delilah spoke with fear.

“Sweetie, he’s on tight security watch. Cops will be near him, so you don’t have to worry about harm being near your way.” Zacky said.

"The cops don't give a shit, once his out, his out. His not even getting an ankle thing on him! What kind of shit is that?!" Delilah said. Not too loud that Sam would hear her.

Zacky just looked at her without any comment being made. He had none. No one had anything to say. They knew it was bullshit too.

“I don’t want to live with him, damit! Why can't I stay here with you guys? Please?” Delilah shouted. Footsteps began to trace upstairs, and Delilah rolled her eyes. Zacky's wife was coming to the scene now.

“What’s with the yelling?” Gena said sitting on Angels bed with everyone else as well.

“Nothing mom” Angel spoke to her mother.

“Angel, watch over bub. Delilah and us need to talk in private” Gena said. Angel looked at Delilah with sorry eyes, and walked into her brothers room. “Now, Delilah. Your father has behaved apparently, hasn't hurt a fly. Matt's been visiting, and he says he has changed and has gotten help. He misses you. We're here for you.”

Delilah sighed, knowing she couldn't ignore this forever. But she really wouldn't mind. After her mother being murdered, she wanted nothing to do with her piece of shit dad. She felt like she was being kicked out, “It's about time. You have everything, sweetheart?” Gena questioned. Delilah nodded and grabbed her suitcase.

Memories was what that household held, and that was something she couldn't get out of her mind. That day, that moment of blood and her dead mother on the ground. Angel, Delilah, Zacky, Gina, and there young boy got into the mini van and drove off to the old destination. Long minutes rolled by, feeling okie every second ticking, the car came to a complete halt and she unbuckled.

A cop car appeared at the old house and there stood the cop, and that man she was forced to call her father. Delilah felt the small tears exiting both eyes, she wiped then before the man saw them. A sign of weakness. She approached her so called ‘father’. She couldn't do this. He smiled with glee and grabbed her into a hug.

The cop stood by examining what he was doing. But as he was doing so, Delilah felt his lips next to her ear, “You turned out so beautiful. Just like your beautiful mother.” Her eyes widened, and forced her way out of the hug. 'Oh fuck no' she thought.

He straightened out his shirt and put his arm over his daughter. “Come on baby, come put your stuff down in your old room.” She looked over at Zacky's family, and did a small wave towards them. Everyone had eyes of sorrow.

"We'll be here again soon, call if you need anything," Angel spoke to her best friend. And as she looked at the house a long good time, they were gone. Her little old bed was still there, untouched. She walked into the room and reminded her of that night. She let out a huge sigh.

No body. No blood.

It looked totally new.

“You still remember?” Synyster spoke behind me. I felt shivers run all around my body.