Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Chocolate Eyes.

"You know why I did it?" Synyster spoke towards his daughter.

Delilah shot her eyes from the bathroom, to watching him get up from the bed. She said no words towards the man. Really, with this shit?

He sighed, "Fucking answer me Delilah!"

"No sir".

"Well let me tell you why. She fucked the Rev, Delilah. My heart broke into a million pieces. When he overdosed, the rumors went flying of them. I couldn't take it. Soon, she knew I'd find out. She fucked him!" Synyster screamed, as he paced back and forth watching Delilah. His eyes was turning puffy red with the small tears escaping his eyes. "Baby girl?"

Her eyes wondered up, right into his chocolate eyes. It burned looking at those eyes.

"We're going to be happy, forever." He smiled. All Delilah could do is huff. A fucking good joke. "Let's go get some body art done, then some dinner." He said, into her chocolate eyes as well. It was late three in the afternoon.

'He gets out of a mental hospital and yet he wants to go get body art on himself? His more crazier than I thought' Delilah thought to herself. All she could do was roll her eyes.

"You're way to young for a tattoo. How about a simple piercing?" He said, looking at her.

"I'm 17 Synyster." She said.

"I'm your dad, call me it. Synysters my former band name."

After the incident and mostly because of the Rev's death, the band decided it was best to split. The only reason they kept connections with Synyster was because of Delilah. She was the star in their lives. She was so full of energy, smart, and actually becoming a happy person But they knew that when he came back, it'd probably change once again.

"You're so thin baby girl," He spoke, touching her hips. "I'm going to fill you up after dinner."

All Delilah could do was look at him. Horror in her eyes.

"What piercing do you want baby?" Synyster asked.

"Belly button." Delilah said. Synyster looked into her eyes, waiting for the word. "Dad." She spat. As she spoke that name, he smiled.

"I'm getting a new tattoo on my chest," Synyster said to his daughter.

"Of?" She said being a bit curious. Who was she kidding, she didn't care.

"You'll see. Go get ready."

Delilah walked out the room and into her room. She shut and locked the door as she was getting dressed into more suitable clothes. She slid on a Rise Against shirt, and some shorts. She put on some black converse; and a touch of her makeup done to a good wing. Delilah was going to unpack later in the day, she picked up her brush. She combed her hair lastly, and began to look at her old bed. She sighed. 'Why me?'

As she unlocked the door, she walked down the stairs and saw her father waiting. "Come". She sighed, and walked behind him. She noticed a fedora hat, freshly cut shave, an Avenged Sevenfold shirt, and chained pants. He was very proud of his old, successful band.

A few minutes, they arrived at a small shop. They exited out the car and opened the door to the shop. It was packed with people. "Piercing and tattoo. Tattoo for me, and Piercing for the lady," Synyster said.

The lady in full tattoos and piercings looked up and noted it down on a notepad. "We're kinda packed. The waits an hour. Both together I'm guessing, so one room would be suitable. Can I have your cell so I can call you when the spots both opened?" Synyster just nodded, and looked back at his daughter who was talking to a young man.

"See you in an hour," the lady said returning back to her customers.

"We should go to dinner, we should be done by then," Synyster said, clearly looking pissed.

"Okay," Delilah said.

Synyster smirked, and as they got into the car, Synyster began to yell, "Who's that boy? Did i fucking say to talk to him!? He could hurt you!"

Delilah looked at him with the most dumbest face she could have ever made in her life. 'Are you fucking really telling me he could hurt me? Look at you..'