Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Deathbats

They both sat across from each other at dinner, silent and awkward.

"What'd that boy want anyway?" He spoke, as he continued eating.

"He wanted to know what I was getting," She responded, smiling at the thought of him. He was cute.

"You don't even know him, he just wants sex."

"Really? Stop. His names Allec. He said he likes your band too, he noticed you."

"He wants you, because of me Delilah. That's why he talked to you Delilah, I'm famous. To get to me, well it's not going to work," He said, with an eye open towards her. Synyster waited for her reaction.

"Well, he can have you," She said as she dropped her food back on the plate. Synyster just glared at her and finished his food. He motioned his fork for her to eat the rest, she didnt listen. She'd rather starve.

Synyster paid for their food and headed back to the shop. The lady smiled and motioned them to the back.

Around ten minutes later Delilah's belly was pierced with a pretty teal piercing. She went to the mirror and looked at her whole body. Her black straight hair fell along her back. Her small shirt was pulled above her stomach with her piercing dangling.

"I love it!" Delilah exclaimed. 'Good job dad, you did something okay,' She thought.

"My turn" Synyster said, then sat down in the chair, removing his shirt.

"What are you looking to get?" The lady asked, pouring out the colors black and white.

"A big deathbat, followed by a smaller one. And on top of them I want it to say, "Daddy's Little Deathbat". The woman nodded and began to do her work.

When her father was sitting there taking the pain, Delilah was shock. Did that man have no pain tolerance? He seemed so relax. He didn't even realize that Delilah got up and went to talk to Allec.

Hours went by, and she was done. As Synyster got up to shake her hand, he spotted through the window, that young boy and his precious daughter. His eyes spoke of fire.

"Fucker," Syn said to himself.

After they paid the lady, the young man, Allec, and Synyster shook hands. "Afternoon. What school do you go to?"

Allec looked like a deer caught in headlights, "Fort Ridge, sir."

"Ah, so you'll be going to school with her." Synyster rolled his eyes. Allec let out a small smile, "Cool."

"Time to go. Nice to meet you. Bye." Synyster said rushing out with Delilah.

As they got to the car Synyster asked, "So, how would you like to be home schooled?"

"Just because of a boy? No! I'm staying at Fort!" Delilah yelled. Synyster groaned.

'What is with this man and spending time with his ass?' Delilah thought.

Synyster sped up faster, as they arrived at the house. "Go to your fucking room whore! You aren't worthy of going anywhere with me anymore!"