Daddy's Little Deathbat.

'Friend'

Delilah sat in her room shocked. She knew she wasn't a whore, he was being so weird. What is going on in that mans head?! I can't even have a simple conversation with some random guy she met at the shop. A very attractive guy. "Can you believe that? The very first day too!" Delilah said to her cell phone. Angel was shocked, she shook her head.

"Do you want me to-" Angel started then was cut off. Delilah hung up, then texted her friend, 'sorry had to go', because of footsteps from down the hall.

A small knock on her door appeared. She stuck the phone under her pillow quickly. He let himself in, than smirked at his beautiful daughter. "I'm sorry for how I acted" Syn said simply.

"I know you hate me, but I love you. I always have, and always will," He spoke up again when the silence was radiating the room. There was still silence.

"Have you had sex before?" Synyster asked straight forward.

She jerked her head violently towards him and shook her head. "Why does it matter? I'm only 17,"

"Scoot over baby." Synyster says. She did as instructed, confused. Synyster put his face dangerously close to her face. She had confusion written all over her face.

Synyster pushed his soft lips upon hers. As Delilah tried to push away, Synyster pushed himself towards her even more. Synyster got on top of her with his erection pushed directly on her crouch. "Look what you did baby." He unzipped his zipper and took out his 'friend'. "LOOK!"

"Get the fuck off of me you stupid son of a bitch!" Delilah screamed. Synyster didn't care what was being said, in fact it enlightened him. A small smirk came on his face.

He ripped off her pants and panties, then smiled at the sight. He rubbed her vagina, trying to see if he'd get it wet enough. He let in his member slide inside of her. Delilah tried to move away, but only caused more pain for her. Syn put his hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream. She tried her best to push away, but all she could do was cry till her eyes burned. He moaned loudly against her tight walls. "God baby, so tight" he said then began kissing her neck.

All Syn could hear from her was faint screams from her. Syn liked to take control of the situation. She was soaken wet, ashamed her body would ever do that to her. Especially with her father?! But it gave him some more comfort room, and an even more reason to continue. "Almost there baby," Synyster whispered out. He began to climax as he felt her walls getting tighter around his member. They both looked at each other.

Horror filled her eyes. She was hyperventilating at this point. No words to be said.

"This is between us. Tell anyone, I'll blow your fucking brains out. Or I might just have to fuck you till you die. Like your fucking mother." He said and walked away.

Her eyes were blood shot red, and face as well. She was raped by a man she was suppose to call her father..