Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Bam Margera

-1 Month Later-

Delilah has not had any abuse since the night of that first day home. She walked into the kitchen and saw her father on the couch sleeping in again. Every Saturday he'd do this, and expected Delilah to keep herself fed. Which she did of course. Barely.

She poured some cereal in a bowl, and added milk. She waited a couple of minutes before she began eating it, and walked over to the TV near her father. She turned on the TV, set it at a low volume and began watching Jackass on MTV.

She giggled lightly as she watched Bam Margera and Ryan Dunn laugh and fuck with each other.

"Whatcha watching?" Synyster spoke lightly.

Fuck. She learned from that night to be nice, no serious questions. And especially no boys.

"I need to ask you something," Delilah asked nervous about what he'd say.

He stood up and leaned close towards her. Delilah moved out of the way a little.

"What?"

"Angel wants to see me. I haven't seen her in a month." Delilah said.

"Is it just you and Angel?" Synyster spoke. "Do I need to give you a ride?"

"Yes, but I'm leaving at around three, and it's like what eleven? Yeah, sure give me a ride."

"Wanna go shopping till we wait? Get you some new clothes?"

Delilah nodded, and put on some acceptable clothes, as so her father.

They got out into the car and drove towards the small mall. They found a parking spot and walked towards Hot Topic. Of course Synyster got many stares, because his the "All time famous guitar player". Delilah shook her head as many people approached her father for autographs and pictures. Delilah took the opportunity to walk away from him, and find clothes.

"DELILAH! HEY DELILAH! Heeeey," Caitlin said approaching her friend, wrapping her in a hug.

"Heeeeeeeey" Delilah said smiling and laughing.

"So your dad getting all the attention?" Caitlin asked, as they continued to walk towards Hot Topic.

"Yeah, like usual. Good thing he gave me money for a heads up," Delilah said and smirked, as they walked faster to Hot Topic.

-Two hours later-

"So we fucking go place to place in the mall, and no sign of your dad," Caitlin said. "I'll give you a lift back to your place so you can get ready for you man candy. You not telling your dad you're going out to see him?"

"Thanks dude, yeah, I have no idea where the fuck he went. And no I'm not. He thinks I'm hanging out with Angel,"

She huffed and wiggled her eyebrows. Delilah busted out laughing and gently slapped her friend. A few minutes later Delilah arrived home, and saw her fathers car was in the driveway. She furrowed her brows together and walked in the house.

"Thanks for the ride" Delilah said softly.

"I punched a guy in the face. I had to leave."

"Who did you even hit?"

"You had a ride home. Stop complaining. That Allec guy, said it was an honor to take his daughter out on a date," Synyster said, grabbing his keys.

"Why would you lie to me?" Synyster asked Delilah.

Delilah just looked at him.

Next thing Delilah knew happened, was a violent slap on her cheek.