Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Nightmare

"You stupid bitch," Synyster yelled at his daughter.

Delilah just looked at him with her eyes glossing over.

"He wants sex, what did I tell you! You're mine Delilah! Mine!" Synyster yelled towards her angrily.

"I am not yours, I'm your daughter, that is it!" Delilah managed to speak out.

Synyster slapped her face again, hitting her nose in the process. Blood trickled out. Delilah put her fingers near her nose and touched t he sore spot. She looked down, and looked back up at her father.

"I am so so-" Synyster began to speak, but was cut off when Delilah began to immediately walk to her bedroom. Synyster didnt stop her.

Delilah's P.O.V.

I locked my door, and fell on my knees, crying. This is truly a nightmare. I can't handle this. What has my life become? I walked into my bathroom and stuff tissues in my nose to stop the bleeding. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pathetic. Like I was nobody. I am nobody. I felt so depressed. So drained from everything. I can't find my feelings no more. I don't care.

I looked in my medicine cabinet and found my prescription sleeping pills. I opened them up, and saw quiet a few was left in them. I took the whole bottle and walked towards my already opened water bottle. I stood there a good five minutes debating if I should do it or not. I am. I can't do this shit no more. I'm so fucked up. Why am I alive? Better yet. Why is he?

I counted out eight of my sleeping pills and put them in a single row. I got my water bottle ready to go. I began to take pill by pill, and slowly by each pill I felt sicker and sicker. I wanted to throw up so bad. But i couldn't. What would be the point of throwing them up after taking them?

I finally got to my last pill to take. I was getting so dizzy. I had to take it. I lifted the pill to my mouth, the bitter taste touching my tongue. I took a big sip of my water, letting the pill do its work. I set my water down and looked around lazily.

To make sure I don't live, wheres that razor? I stumbled to my pillow and took out my familiar razor. I sat comfortably on my bed. That razor has been with me for years now. Four years and growing strong. I put it firmly, well I thought firmly in my hand and let tried to stay even when I let the cold steel touch my skin.

The sleeping medicine took its toll, and with the steel on my arm, I began to fall asleep. I heard a loud knock on the door. I jerked my head up, and before I knew it, I completely sliced my arm. It was deep. My eyes were as big as an elephant. I couldn't move, talk. I was paralyzed. My eyes felt like they were gonna melt off.

"Delilah! Open this dam door!" My piece of shit father hollered. I opened my mouth and tried to laugh, but all I could do was barely breathe. I guess I had a little bit of air come through my lungs because before you know it, I was choking. Corners of my mouth had white foam coming up, from the pills I'm guessing.

My eyes closed. I was dead.

A loud bang was heard, and a loud thud followed.

"Oh fuck," Was all I heard, and I was out like a light. I was dead. Please.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I haven't updated this in years! I really am. I've moved, got married, but I am situated.

xxMarie