Daddy's Little Deathbat.

Panic Attack

I couldn't open up my eyes. They felt like they weighed twenty pounds each. I let out a groan. I felt my head rattling from side to side- unable to control my actions. Uhhhhh.

"She's groaning, you hear that?" I heard a familiar voice. "Delilah?"

My eyes shot open, and my throat felt like it was swollen shut. I gasped for air, but I couldn't seem to find get any.

"Nurse! Nurse!" Another familiar voice sprung out of nowhere.

And at that, I was out like a light.

Brian's P.O.V.

I sat in the corner with my hands over my ears, my slight nails digging into my brain. I couldn't stand seeing Delilah like this. My head was overflowing with thoughts and feelings. I loved my daughter, but she looked so much like Michelle. I couldn't be separated from her. She's been there for four days, and the only chance when she woke up, she had another panic attack.

"I can't believe she'd even try to do this," I heard my best friend say. I lifted my head up, my eyes swollen shut, but managed to see a small face next to me. Zacky. "She was doing good at my house with Angel, I just, fuck," He was rubbing hair out of Angel's face.

I patted his shoulder and looked directly at me. "Thank you for taking care of her,"

"She's part of my family Syn. I love her like my own," Zacky spoke. I saw tears spilling out of Angel's eyes as he spoke.

"You hungry sissy?" Zacky spoke to Angel.

She shook her head.

"Come on, you need to eat, Delilah isn't going anywhere, she'll be here when you get back," He spoke to his daughter.

"But what if she wakes up?" She spoke so softly, I could hardly hear her.

"I'll come and get you, go eat," I spoke to her, and smiled gently towards her.

She just glared. She got up slowly, and left the room.

"What did you do to Delilah a few days ago?" Zacky shot towards me.

I looked at him puzzled, "I didn't do nothing to her!"

"Bull fucking shit Brian. Full of god dam, shit!"

"Fuck you, I can't love my daughter?" I hollered.

"You low-life piece..." Zacky spoke but was cut off by the nurse knocking on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt guys, who is the father?" The nurse spoke, and I jumped up.

"Her heart rate is back to normal, but her blood pressure is a little high. The doctor is guessing within the next couple days she'll be out. But she must take things slow," The nurse spoke.

"Will she not have anymore panic attacks?" I asked.

"She might have slight ones, but we have some papers and can tell you emergency instructions on how to control them. She'll get better in no time," She nurse spoke. "I'll be right back with her dinner,"

Zacky stared at me with hatred in his eyes.

This affection towards my daughter had to stop. I couldn't deal with this. I couldn't loose my daughter. Not after Jimmy, and Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the readers, and comments.

Let me know what you think?

xxMarie