Daddy's Little Deathbat.

The Bar

Delilah's P.O.V.

I was finally home from the hospital. I felt nothing, even after the last couple days of being home. Dad did his own thing, and I've been doing mine. Went to school, talked to Angel, and went to bed. But tonight Angel had something different planned. It was Saturday night and I got a text from her earlier this morning about a bar? We were only 17 years old, I had no idea how we were suppose to pull this off.

Dad and the rest of the band were back in the studio, slowing beginning their music career back up. I was happy without him always being there. That man is unpredictable..

I got took out of my thoughts when my phone began buzzing. I looked down and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm outside let me in!" Angel whispered through the phone.

I jumped out of my bed, and jogged down the stairs and proceeded to let her in.

"How are we even going to get into a bar? We're 17!" I asked her when we were walking up the stairs.

I looked at her hands, patting her butt.

"With your butt?" I asked confused.

"No you silly! With fake ID's," She rolled her eyes.

"How the hell did you get fake ID's Ang" I raised my voice.

"Chill, I know a guy. Plus I got my makeup bag, and our outfits. Gonna be looking hot babe!" She smiled, and ran into the bathroom.

I stood at the bathroom door watching her unravel out 'outfits'.

"Fuck Ang, this doesn't even look like a dam shirt!" I groaned. "I'm not a slut you know,"

"I never said you were," She spiked back. "You'll look great Delilah, trust me. Try it on, please. Then we'll work on your makeup,"

I just nodded. No getting out of this.

I lifted up the black dress and groaned as I turned it towards Angel. "Where do my boobs go in this thing? Its so low!"

Angel didn't reply back as she just pointed to the bathroom. I got her answer and walked into the bathroom and changed. I slipped on the high heels I was suppose to wear with it. I grabbed the bracelets she had in her bag and slipped them on.

I opened the door and looked at Angel.

"Hot stuff! Lets do that makeup!" She exclaimed.

I groaned as I was dragged back in the bathroom. She finished in no time at all. She was like a professional at this kind of stuff.

In 20 minutes tops we were driving, and ready to hit the bar. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. What if we get in trouble? Then what?

We pulled up to the famous known bar, Johnny's. We got into the bar with our fake ID's, everything working as planned.

Brian's P.O.V.

After the rehearsal, we decided to go to Johnny's. Thankfully the guys thought if we got the band back together it would get my mind out of the gutter. I texted Delilah and let her know what I was doing so she wouldn't get worried. Like she'd get worried.. I sat at the table with the guys. I looked around the bar, trying to find a woman who would let me forget my thoughts. My thoughts..

I saw a bunch of guys pointing and smirking at two ladies near the bar. I glanced over. I saw the two girls. But one of them caught my eye. I could only see the halves of them. Her black hair draped over her shoulder in a nice black dress.

She took a shot of some kind of substance and looked towards my way. I glanced over at her, but had to take a second look. I sore it looked like Delilah. Maybe I was seeing stuff? When I took my second look, there was no sign of the two women.

I looked around the room as far as I could, and saw nothing.

I got up off my chair and patted Johnny's shoulder, "Be right back bub,"

He nodded and turned his attention away from me. I made my way past the drunken mess around the bar, men and women both hollering random words. I made my way to the bathroom. I did my business as I casually left there, and went back to the bar. I ordered around 3 shots for myself, ready to get drunk. I needed something to kill the confusion.

-2 hours later-

I looked at time on my phone, and noticed it was already 3 at night. "Hey we're heading out, you coming or going?" Zacky spoke towards me.

"Yo-You all going now?" I stuttered out. I had them perfect in my head.

"I think Imma stay here and watch over drunk-ass" Matt spoke.

"I don't need you!" I hollered.

"Yeah okay," Matt rolled his eyes.

Fucker.

"Imma going to go piss, DAD" I yelled at him. He waved me away.

I made my way to the bathroom, barely. I wasn't thinking much of Delilah. Maybe I should text her? Make sure she's okay? I know it's 3, but you never know.

As I sent the text message, I heard a loud familiar ringtone play. I tried to make my way towards the song as I stumbled across both the mysterious girls who disappeared earlier. "It's my dad texting Ang, maybe we should go home? We can call a taxi,"

I listened closer, curious now. "Delilah, we'll leave in a few minutes okay? Your dads not gonna find out, I promise,"

Delilah?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know how you are all liking the story?!!

xxMarie

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=199194980