Status: Enjoy ~

Love of Different Skins.

The Meeting.

"Oh come on, just come with me. You always wanted to go to one of their concerts anyways!"
My friend Kim pressured me to go to the Big Bang concert.
"But, I'm scared. All those people. And look at me, I'm not Asian." I said with a simple fling of the wrist. "Now go, find someone else to go with."
She sat on my bed and leaned back holding on the edge. "Y'know, you could see Gdragon." She know that hit me hard.
I shook my head. "Not gonna work, not today, not ever. Until I magically become Asian."
She got up, and whispered in my ear. "I got backstage passes." With that, she flapped the backstage tickets back and forth.
I turned to her and smiled. "Well, why didn't you say so?"
"Bye Kim, don't forget to pick me up in a week to see my 'man'" I yelled to Kim as she walked out to her waiting mother.
"How can I ever forget?" She got in the car and her mother drove off. I closed the door.
"My oh my, you got y'self a good friend right there. Don't ever lose a girl like that, umf." My grandmother walked out of the kitchen with a rag in her hand, meaning she just washed the dishes.
"Yeah, she's perfect." I was about to walk up to my room, then I remembered that I haven't asked if I could go to the concert yet. "Oh, grandma, Kim invited me to a concert, may I go?"
Grandma walked into the kitchen and I followed. "Now y'know ya only 16." She dropped the rag in the clean sink.
"Yes, I know. But I really wanna go to this concert. Please, I'll clean my room. I'll do the dishes. This is a once in a lifetime thing and I would really like to see my idol." I fumbled with my wording and they came out perfectly.
Grandma shook her head. "Now you know das a lie." she chuckled.
"But–"
"Go, jus go on ya' own risk."
I smirked slyly. "Thanks grandma, you wont regret this.” And I ran up to my room.
I woke up to the ringtone of Eddie. I moaned and groaned to grab it – even though it was right next to me. Eddie was my favorite Lao boy. He was the cutest and worth waking up to. I unlocked my phone and clicked "answer."
"Have you ever heard of texting boy?"
He chuckled that cute chuckle. "Have you heard of 'no' girl?"
"NO I HAVE NOT. Now, I'm gonna hang up, and you're gonna text me. Bye." And with that, I hung up. Soon after, I heard the ringtone again, but it was a text instead.
Eddie: Feliz?
Me: Feliz.
Eddie: Watcha doin?
Me: WELL I JUST GOT UP SO?
Eddie: Ew, das nasty. Take a shower qurl.
Me: Um, okay? Text me in 10 mins.
I locked my phone and took my shower. In the shower, I started to think about the concert and how I should look. Then I started to fantasize about G dragon and his smile. Oh boy oh boy I hope I don't melt and die right there. At least if I do, I would be happy. Then I felt something cold and prickly on my back, which was the water thumping on my back. "Shi–" I caught myself before the whole word came out and quickly turned the water off. I must have been in there for more than 10 minutes. Out the shower I went and dried myself off. I walked out of the shower feeling fresh only to notice that I've been in the shower for 30 minutes. "Oh god." I whispered to myself. I walked fast to my phone only to see nothing but Eddie's messages.
Eddie: IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES
Eddie: Are you avoiding me.
Eddie: Do you h8 me?
Eddie: Come back to me.
Eddie: I'm bored.
Eddie: I KNOW YOU'RE DONE WITH THAT SHOWER.
Eddie: Fine, fuck you too.
"Oh god, my poor phone."
Me: I'm sorry Eddie D:
I was hesitant on waiting for a response, but I didn't have to wait long.
Eddie: Mmhm. Whatever. Text you later l0ser.
And that's the way it ended. I feel like I angered him, but he loves me, and he'll get over it. All I was thinking of, was the concert coming up. "I need to go shopping too, got to look PERFECT."
I called Kim. She picked up on the second ring.
"Ayo."
"We need to go shopping."
"I was thinking the same thing."
"Tomorrow at 12?"
"Sure, shawty."
We hung up and I threw my phone on the bed. I ran to the stairway and yelled, "ABUELA, CAN I GO SHOPPING TOMORROW AT 12 WITH KIM?"
Grandma stomped to where I was yelling. "Y'don't have to yell. I don't care. Jesus"
I jumped for joy. It's so rare when I hear "yes" from her. "Thanks!"
"SO MANY STORES TO SHOP FROM. Shall we start with Aeropostale? Hot Topic? Ooo, ooo, ZUMIEZ?" Kim was so jumpy.
"Kim, Kim, we'll try to get to all of them. Calm down lovely." I said, reassuring her with a pat on the shoulder.
We started off with the "Kpop" store.
"BIG BANG SHIRTS." She yelled... a little to loud.
The young boy working there looked at her and smiled. "Sorry." I said for her. "No problem. Glad to see you again." He smiled. 'Please stop smiling like that' I thought to myself. 'I'm gonna melt' I smiled back at him "Glad to be back." Kim nudged me. I knew what she was thinking "Get dat." she whispered so low, it took me a while to hear exactly what she said. I punched her slightly in the arm. "I ordered some Korean leggings by the way." Kim told me after we bought matching 'Big Bang' hoodies. "Bye, thankyou." I told the guy behind the counter. "Oh thanks, that means we can leave."
Kim grabbed my arm. "But Miikkkaaaaaaaa." She pouted. "No, we got what we needed, and we're gonna look fab, okay?"
She let go of my arm "Okay." she said all depressed.
"Thanks, thats was fun... Party pooper!" Kim yelled at me before we departed. 'She'll get over it' I told myself.
When I got home, I ran up stairs to my bed and just laid there, on the floor. I was just so tired and would sleep anywhere. All I was thinking about was G dragon, that concert, and what may happen. It's not like I would ever go out with him because he's so famous and beautiful, but... I just couldn't stop thinking about it.
Little did I know, I was gonna meet my love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me opinions ^.^