Status: Complete like my love for you....I'm so ***ing cheesy.

Serious Business

Such a ***ing douchebag...

I couldn't hold it anymore. "Come on Frankie! You freakish little shit!" Mikey yells at me. Asshole. My face was in contorted pain, I couldn't do it. They were all laughing at me. I finally let go, "FUCK!" I yelled so loud, even Hitler would be afraid of me. "My little Frankie is the shit!" Mikey shouts. I continuously licked my hand and blew on it. Now I know why they call it 'Hot Potato.' "Dude i can't believe you held on this fucking long!" Ray says, sounding shocked. "Four minutes and thirteen seconds," Gerard records to me. "Ha! I proved you guys have some serious saggy pussies!" I say enthusiastically. "Fuck your couch!" Mikey shouts back while Gerard pouts and Ray is in tears. We all start laughing at our dumbass motives.

I swear to God, we are the stupidest people ever, but I love us like that.

"So what now?" Gerard asks as we got over our laughing fit. "I dunno," Mikey slurs, "I dunno," I mimick his voice. "Shut up," he shoots back. "Shut up," I say with a smile. "I swear to God Frank," he says, sounding annoyed. "I swear to God Michael," Ray and Gerard busting up in the background. "You fucking shit, shut up!" he yells, "You fucking shit, you shut up!" I yell back. He lunges at me and I couldn't help but laugh. He picks me up and I yell at him. "Stop manhandling me you giant!" He throws me onto the couch andi burst with laughter. "Punkass," he mutters. I finished being an asshole and jumped on the couch.

I ran to a sulking Mikey and smacked the back of his head. "Franklin Anthony Iero!" he shouts. I squealed and ran into Gerard's arms and wrapped his arms around me. "Help me Gee!" i squeal again. Mikey came after both of us and Gerard squeezed me. "I'll save you my love!: he shouts. Ray is literally dying, his wheezing is making me laugh. Mikey grabbed Gerard's arm and tried to pry him off of me, he just wouldn't let go. i was choking was laughing to much. Mikey then gave up. "Sometimes i hate the fact your together," he says, sounding defeated. I smile really big, showing all my teeth. He rolls his eyes and walks toward Ray.

I then pushed Gerards arms off of me and turn around wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me. I quickly jump on him and wrapped my legs around his waist, attacking his face with my lips. He gasped at the sudden impact and swiftly held on to me while giggling. "YOU DISGUST ME! AAaAAAAAAHHH!" Mikey yells all the way to his room. "I'm OUT!" Ray shouts following Mikes.

We both start laughing and share a passionate kiss. He sneakily grabbed my ass making me squeak. He giggled and I playfully slap him. "Dirty Boy," I seductively whisper in his ear. He shivered and started kissing along my jawline. I smirk and told him to set me down. He obeyed and I grab his hand leading him to te couch. I gently pushed him down and sat on his lap. My thighs on either side of him. He carefully watched my every move with lust filled eyes. I lean down and placed my lips against his, he gently kissed back. Then it started to get heated. He mischievously shoved his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of it.

I caught his tongue between my lips and sucked really harshly on it. I achieved a moan from him. He slid his hands down to my hips and started grinding our crotches together. I let go of his tongue and started kissing his neck. Rewarded with moans from Gerard. I found his sensitive spot below his ear. I started to suck on it, sliding my tongue through my teeth. His moans became louder and our grinding hips were helping.

I bit down on his neck and his fingers dug into my hips, a moan escaping my lips. I then slid my hand down and grabbed Gerard's bulge. "Oh Frankie right now please!" he begged.

I chuckled at his desperation and completely stopped what I was doing. He then gave a confused face. I smirked at him and squeezed the tent in his pants again. He whimpered and moaned. "Frankie stop teasing," he whined. I then got off of him. He then looked at me shocked. I blew him a kiss. "Have fun babe!" I yell running to the bathroom to fix my 'problem' down there. "Frankie you asshole!" he shouts at me. I laugh and ran inside the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I felt bad for him, I really wanted to touch him, but I felt like being a total douchebag today, if you noticed.

His poor little Mr. Way was begging to be released, just like my little Mr. Iero.

I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers. I stare at my erection and quickly grabbed it. I started to slide my hand up and down my length. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. I pictured Gerard was the one stroking me. His hand simultaneously running over my slit and engulfed his hand around it. "Fuck yes Gerard," I hissed. My hand sped up faster until I released on my hand. I kept pumping into pure bliss, once my sexual high calmed down. I picked up my pants after I washed my hands.

I silently walked out the bathroom, but froze where I stood.

Mikey and Ray staring at me in horror.

"Wheres my brother?" Mikey asks. I felt my cheeks flush and I shrug. He lets go of the breath he was holding. "Oh thank God! I thought you guys were fucking in there," he admits.

My face was full on tomato and Ray started laughing at me.
"Just because you guys can't get laid!" I defend myself, they both shut up. "That's right foo!" I say sounding like a gangster, well not really. I smile and walk past them to find Gerard. He wasn't on the couch and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I hear the guys walk up behind me. "Is he upstairs?" I ask them, they both shook their head no. "Is he in his room?" they both shrug. I throw my hands up and started walkin towards the door that leads to the basement. That's where his room is located.

I walked downstairs and started smelling candles. "Gerard?" I called out. No answer. "Gerard?" I call out again. No answer. I groaned, "Gee this isn't funny!" i whine and stopped dead in my tracks.

I see a naked Gerard on his bed and a smirk playing on his lips. I swear to God my dick was suffocating in my pants. Fuck you skinny jeans.

"I want you to ride me babe," he seduces me with his voice. I gulped and felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

Somehow I knew Gerard was going to stay inside my life forever. If you know what I mean. Key word is inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to write this I'm sorry haha I'm a fucking fork.
Fail I said fork I meant dork.
Well I guess I'm a fork.
-Zee