‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

1. You Don't Even Care

I had text Chris to see what he’s address was and that was over two hours ago and he still hasn’t text back so I sent a text to Devin. Devin text back two minutes later giving us his address saying that we should just come there then he’ll get a hold of Chris.

“I guess we’re going to Devin’s. “ I said looking in front of me and saw a traffic jam. We were an hour away from Scranton. We were stuck in traffic for two fucking hours. TWO HOURS. We pulled up in front of the apartment complex address that Devin gave me. I dialed his number.

“Hello.” He answered.

“We’re outside your building. Is it cool to come up?” I asked. He started to clear his throat. I swore I heard him say Chris’s name.

“Can you just fucking tell me what’s going on, Devin? Are you hiding something from me?” I asked.

“No. I…I…I’ll be right out.” He said then hung up. I shook my head. We climbed out of the car, leaning against the car waiting for Devin to come out. Jess pulled out a pack of cigarettes, taking one out, and lighting it.

“Something isn’t right, Jess.” I said. Jess looked at me.

“Why do you say that?” She asked just as Devin walked out, looking behind him once. When he approached, he pulled me into a hug.

“Seems like forever since I’ve seen you, PG.” He said.

“Two weeks is forever then.” I laughed. He nodded then hugged Jess after she put out her cigarette.

“I only smoke when I’m stressed.” She said.

“So are you staying here or what?” Devin asked. Jess and I looked at each other, smiling.

“We actually moved to Scranton. Danny and his girlfriend kicked us out so we were a little homeless for a while.” Jess said. Devin literally went from smiling to frowning in a second.

“What’s your address?” He asked.

“2169 Grand Adams Avenue.” Jess said because I couldn’t remember the address.

“You won’t be living too far from Ricky and Chris place.” Devin said. I shrugged.

“So you want to be a dear friend and come with us to unpack?” I asked nudging him in the arm a little. He laughed.

“Sure, I’ll just meet you all over there. I have to grab my phone and turn the television off.” He said hugging us again then walking back into the building. I walked around the car and got into the passenger seat. Jess started up the car and we pulled away.

“He seemed weird, didn’t he?” I asked looking at Jess.

“For sure.” She said. Ten minutes later and we were slowing to a stop. We began to load stuff to our apartment. It was a huge space. I was instantly in love with it. It was a beautiful space. Jess and I walked back out of the building just as Devin pulled up with Ryan, Angelo, and Balz. It took us two hours to unload the car. We had a trailer hooked onto the back of it. We all collapsed on the couch from exhausting.
“So are you guys going to tell me where or what Chris is doing?” I asked. Jess nodded. She was probably wondering where Ricky was.

“We can’t say. He just not here right now.” Balz said.

“What the fuck ever.” I said shrugging before standing up, walking to my room. My bed still needed to be put together but that could wait until morning. I was tired as fuck. I was just going to get a few blankets and my pillow and pass the fuck out. I didn’t care about Chris right now. He didn’t give a shit so fuck him but I did send him one last text.

Go to the address when you feel like visiting. 2169 Grand Adams Avenue in Scranton PA. xxPG
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!! FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SEQUEL. HOW WAS IT??? I hope you all enjoy this. What do you think is going on with Chris? PG and Devin are going to become friends or more. Who knows. :)

Outfit
Pajamas