‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

16. Spending forever together.

Chris and I spent most of those two weeks lounging around when he didn't have to be with the guys. Jess was doing alright. Ricky hasn't said much to anyone. He just comes to the meetings but he doesn't hang out. Which is fine because I was still angry with him and how he treated Jess like she was a slut and a whore. I stood in front of my mirror. Tonight will be the first time Chris and I went on a date. I know he has seen me at my worse but I wanted tonight to be special because I wasn't going to be seeing him that much for a couple of months. Jess stood in the doorway. I looked at her.

"Phoenix, why are you so nervous? It isn't like he's going to ask you to marry him." Jess said.

"Shut up! I'm nervous because its the first official date we went on. Sure, we're dating...more like fucking like rabbits." Jess interrupted me. I glared at her.

"What? It's true. You guys have sex every night. I usually go over to Devin's because you guys are always loud. Is he really that amazing, PG?" Jess smirked. I could feel my face burning.

"Why am I friends with you? He wants it and I don't say no because let me tell you, he really is amazing." I laughed. Jess rolled her eyes.

"You know, I really didn't need to know about you and Chris's sex life. It's bad enough I get run out of the apartment because of it." She said.

"You know you don't have to leave. You are more than welcome to join." I said trying not to smile.

"I hate you! Don't fucking do that. These fucking hormones are already frustrating me and you know toys just don't do the trick sometimes." She laughed.

"Ask Devin to help you out." I winked.

"What? No way!" Jess said.

"Why not? You're single. He's single. It can be strictly just fuck buddies. Well, whenever you are in the mood and you know he won't say no." I say. Jess shook her head, looking down.

"What? Oh my God! You two already have been having sex?" I gasped.

"Who is having sex with who and better not be you because I'm not involved." Chris said coming up behind Jess. Jess jumped.

"Fucker, you know you aren't suppose to scared a pregnant girl." Jess said slapping his arm before freezing. Chris walked into my room and Ricky walked in and stood by Jess. Jess looked at me.

"I have to go." She said walking to her room quickly. I glared at Chris then at Ricky.

"Babe, I'm sorry. He just wants to apologize." Chris said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my neck.

"Did the other Jessica dump your ass. Was she not giving you good head or something?" I asked looking at Ricky. Ricky looked down.

"If she takes you back then you better treat her with respect and so much love because next time your eye won't be the only thing bruised." I said. Ricky looked at me with wide eyes. Chris kissing my cheek. I nod to let him know that he can talk to her. He walks away to her room. I turned around in Chris's arms and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm looks like someone isn't getting laid tonight." I say with a smirk, kissed his cheek and walks to the bathroom. I heard him groan.

"Babe, why not? I leave tomorrow for two fucking months." He said following me. I shrug.

"I probably won't be in the mood." I said taking my shirt off.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You've been getting it for the past two weeks." I said unbuttons my jeans and sliding them down slowly.

"I hate you!" He groans as he shifts from one to another. I bit my lip to hold back from laughing. I turned around standing there in just my bra and panties.

"Is something wrong?" I smirked. He glares at me.

"I should ask you that question." He looks at me with a smirk then grabs me roughly by the back of the neck and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and tugging at his hair which caused a moan from him.

"What about our date?" I asked tugging his head back by his hair and kissing his neck.

"I rather fuck you instead of some date." He growls. I bites hard at his skin and sucks softly, earning another moan from him. I smirk when he slammed the door shut to the bathroom and pins me against it. I wrap my legs around his waist and he held my arms above me as he kisses down to my neck. I bit my lip to hold back the moan that wanted to escape.

"C-Chris." I moaned loudly as he sucked on my neck.

"Just fuck me already." I say moaning.

"Gladly." He said taking his clothes off while I took my bra and panties off. He slammed me against the door attacking my neck in kisses and bites. I screamed out as he thrust into me hard. I arched my back as he thrusted into me.

"F-fuck." Chris moaned as I bite his neck to hold back my own moans.

"O-oh f-fuck! " I moaned loudly as his thrust got deeper and faster.

"I'm so fucking close." He say kissing me roughly. I kissed him back just as rough as he continue to thrust hard and deep.

"B-babe." He moaned as he came deep inside me. I arched my back as pleasure rushed through me.

"O-Oh G-God." I moaned. He kissed my neck, pulling out of me. I whimpered.

"I don't think have fucked me that hard before." I say looking at him.

"Mm was it okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked. I shake my head no.

"It was more than okay, it was beyond amazing." I said, kissing him.

"Mhm very." He says.

"Would you say I'm better than Nikki?" I asked. Chris pulled away from me.

"Why the fuck would you bring that up, Phoenix?" He said as he got dressed.

"Clearly I'm not better than her. Thanks. You can leave now and fuck you!" I said shoving him out of the bathroom and laying in the tub. I heard someone bang on the door.

"Phoenix, I'm coming in and I don't care if your naked." Ricky said as I heard the door open than shuts it. I looked at him. He kneels beside the tub.

"What's wrong, PG?" He asked.

"After he came in me I asked him if I'm better than Nikki and he asked why would I bring that up. I said I'm clearly not better and shoved him out." I said.

"You could have waited until like later to ask him that not right after he did that." Ricky said.

"Okay, I'm the idiot. I fucked up." I said.

"He is still here." Ricky said.

"He doesn't want to talk to me." I said.

"I'll go get him." He says and walks out. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the door open then shut.

"He doesn't, does he?" I say still with my eyes closed.

"Maybe you should open your eyes." Chris says. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was stripping and he got in the tub with me. He pulls me close.

"I'm really sorry." I say nuzzling my nose in his neck, kissing it.

"It's fine I was just shocked and you are by far the best I've ever had." He said.

"You don't have to say that when it's not sure." I say. He cups my face, looking me in the eyes.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so fucking much that when I'm away from you, my heart aches." He says rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Stop, you are going to make me cry." I said biting my lip to hold back the tears.

"Good." He says pressing his lips against mine lightly. I wrap my arms his neck.

"I love you!" I said kissing him harder. He smiles.

"I wanted to wait and it might be too soon but I honestly don't see myself with anybody but you for the rest of my life. I fell in with you the minute I saw you and though I was in a relationship, a complicated one at that. I knew that I would have you and now that I got you, I'm never letting go, PG. You are my life and my everything. Phoenix Gibson, will you marry me?" Chris asks. I sat there shocked. Did he just ask me to marry him? I started nodding.

"Y-yes. Yes. Yes, I'll marry you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him.

"Really?" He ask reaching for his pants, and pulling a box out. I gasped at how gorgeous the ring looks.

"It's beautiful." I say looking at the ring than looking at him.

"You're beautiful, babe." He says, kissing me. He slides it on my finger.

"I know what I can do to say thank you. Stand up, babe." I say. He stands up. I looked up at him, getting on my knees. I grabbed him by the base of his cock and started stroking. I smirked when he moaned. I looked at him, licking his tip then sucking the head.

"F-fuck." He moans loudly. I began to bob my head up and down his shaft. His head was thrown back as his fingers were curled in my hair. I sucked hard and bobbed my head faster.

"P-Phoenix" He moans loudly and cums in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and licked my lips.

"Mm yum." I say standing up and he pulls me into a rough kiss.

"You are so amazing, babe." He said. I laughed, stepping out.

"Lets dry off because I hear a bed screaming our names to come fuck in there." I said. He laughs and dries us off then picks me up and runs to my room, shutting the door. He lays me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He stares at me. I cup his face, staring back at him.

"Make love to me, Chris." I say leaning up and kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think. This chapter took me about two weeks to write because I wanted it to be good. I think it's good in my opinion but I want to hear from you.