Why So Serious?

Chapter 1: Introductions

I stared at her through my window, an intense heat over powering me. I need her, And I need her now. She looks so frail, and delicious. I just want to rip her clothes off and have her begging for mercy. I chuckled as I pulled down my blindes, standing up and walking to a wall which had pictures of young women, naked and battered... By who you may ask? By me. I chuckled once more, a laugh so sinister even the devil himself would be afraid. I was a lonely man, despiced by my family, and hated by everyone. I freaked people out, and, well I still do. Well, used to. Know people think I'm dead, which is just a cover up to be able to kill freely. I walked to a certain room in this lousy abonded house and smiled, my babies. I ran my hand along the tip of each and every knife and tool I owned. What can I say, I'm a sadist. I love my women loud.
I went back upstairs, my favorite knife in my hand, and sat where I usually did, staring at her from far. I don't even know her, I don't know if she's married, lives alone, has kids, or what age for that matter, but it makes it even better, that way I wont feel a sense of pity when I kill the bitch. I chuckled and brought the knife to my lips, kissing it,
"You will be mine, and the day you are is the day you will regret ever being born, ma dear."
A feeling of anger rushed through me and I stabbed the knife into the wood table,
"I need her, and now. I don't know how much fucking longer I can last. I need to hear her screams, and see that beautiful crimson liquid seep out her body." I smirked,
"Soon Edgar, Soon." I assured myself. I will attack soon, and when she least expects it.

"Bye honey, be sure to call us if you need anything!" a voice calls from the entrance of the house. A man and woman leave out the door for their honeymoon while their daughter, Kathy, sat in the living room in some sweat pants and a tank top. She flipped through the channels of the TV as her parents said bye to her.
"Bye mom, bye dad." she says normally as she looks for something to write on this uneventful Saturday night. The 14 year old girl sank into her couch as she turned channel after channel not finding anything interesting to her.
"Sigh... I wish there was something worth while to do..." she says to herself as she finishes cycling through the channels for the 3rd time in a row. As she continued the cycle again she heard her cell phone ring from the opposite end of the house. She immediately ran for her phone and grabbed it so she could answer hoping it was someone wanting to hang out.
"Hello?" She says as she picks up the phone and is greeted by a silence. She listens hoping to hear a voice from the other end of the line. As moments pass and no one says anything she decides to say something.
"Hello...?" she asks and waits uneasily again feeling uncomfortable that no one is answering.
"Check your windows..." the voice says and hangs up sending Kathy's line to a dial tone. Kathy's eyes widen as she hears these words and runs to the living room, the room of the house with the most windows and looks around. She sees a note on the window and goes up to read it. As she reads the note to herself she looks at the bottom of the page and sees next to the signature, a sticky note that reads, "Parent's room." The second she reads the note she dashes for her parents room hoping that she can lock the doors but it's too late as she sees the window wide open. Kathy slowly starts to back away from the room until she bumps into what seems to be a soft wall. As she turns around she sees a dark human figure standing with a knife in the hallway outside of her parents room. She screams at this sight and drops her cell phone while the figure begins to laugh. Kathy falls to the floor laughing but listens to the laughter and looks up.
"Sylvanas! You bitch!" Kathy says as she gets up and pushes her friend that had pulled a fun scary prank on her.
"Sorry, just thought you could learn a lesson." Sylvanas says as she hugs Kathy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's XxXgore here, well, I'm writing a story with my amazing friend and colab, so do read it, recommend it, suscribe, feedback?
We just barely wrote it yesterday, you WILL enjoy it when its finished. Promise ;)
Xoxo
XxXgore