Status: Slowly progressing

Wolves

01

My hands clutched my Canon Eos 650D camera tightly, as I sat in the tour bus, waiting for the driver to finally pick up the whole band that I was going to be photographing the whole summer. Adam Elmakias was supposed to be their photographer, but he had some problems and he recommended me, because I had worked with the band a few times before. It hadn’t been much, but enough for them to take me on Warped to take photos.

The name ‘Of Mice & Men’ brought out different emotions in me. I loved all the members and all of them were nice to me, but there was one person that always knew how to push my buttons to make me angry and his name was Justin Trotta. He was a ginger devil and I hated how he always picked on me. It was as if he didn’t have anything better to do.

I ran my hand lazily through my hair and sighed lightly, feeling my nerves acting up. I had missed the guys, but I was dreading to see the evil ginger. It seemed that I could almost hear him taunt me with his lame jokes, but he had a thing coming. I wasn’t going to let him make fun of me.

I heard the bus doors open and only then did I realize that the bus had stopped. I shoved my camera into its case and raised my eyes in time to see Tino’s grinning face.

“Hey, Luce,” he exclaimed and I stood up to give him a hug in greeting.

“Long time no see, Tino,” I smiled and he chuckled lightly.

“Lulu, I missed you,” my gaze turned to Alan as he was next after Tino to enter the bus with his bag. I enveloped him in a hug and he whispered into my ear that he was going to have my back if Justin would say anything stupid.

With a quiet ‘thanks’, I went on to meet the rest of the guys. Austin ruffled my hair as he hugged me and I shared high-fives with Aaron and Phil. When my eyes connected with the evil ginger, I felt my stomach clench painfully. He stood a few feet before me with a sexy smirk on his face as he always did.

I know, I had said that he always picked on me, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t find him attractive. He just needed to work on his socializing skills.

“Lucille,” he spoke up nodding once, making it seem that he wasn’t going to do anything stupid.

“Justin,” I nodded my head once, hoping that no offensive comment will follow my greeting.

“It’s Trotta to you,” and with that, he passed by me like he owned the place, ignoring my shocked look. Something snapped in me and I turned my head to glare at the back of his head.

“Fuck you, asshole,” I snapped after him and he laughed at me, making me more infuriated than I was before.

“One day, sweetie, but once you lose all the fat,” he called back and my mouth dropped open in shock. I clenched my hands to stop myself from taking my camera and slamming it to his attractive face. Multiple times.

I could only close my eyes and take deep breaths to calm myself down. My hands shook and I wanted to scream at the ginger jerk, but I wasn’t going to let him get the best of me. No way in hell was I going to let him walk over me like I was trash.

Justin Trotta – if you want war, I’ll give you war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's see where this will go...