Status: One Shot {Complete}

Skinny Love

♥Skinny♥Love♥

♥Aimee♥

The feeling you feel when you're slipping into some kind of numbness, something wonderful happens to your body and your thoughts is long gone, hopefully they're never coming back. First it's just one part of your body that's becoming numb, then it beomes more and more parts of your body as the time passes. After a while you're brain have left the room, you're no long in those heavy thoughts and the only thing running through your ears is the piercings screams, laughs and heavy running coming from the other kids where you live.
Soon you're gone the voice inside my head whispers, trying to ignore it I stare up at the empty white ceiling, why haven't I put something there? I ask myself as my body becomes even more heavy, just like my eyelids. I slowly close my eyes drifting into some kind of world of blackness, where no one can see me and no one can touch me.
I'm gone I feel myself thinking as I fall deeper into sleepness, the thoughts now coming back to me just like a headache, I could feel it. It hurt, how could I think if I was gone? Wasn't I supposed to be dead? It stood that five pills could mean death, then ten pills should mean certain death and twenty pills is simply your death on a silver plate.
"She's coming back!" Someone said loudly as they kept pumping my chest with their heavy, gross and cold hands. Why keep pumping if I'm back?! I scream inside my mind.
We go down the same road, where you can't do a thing like I ask you to do and why didn't you take all the pills in the bottle?! The voice inside my head spat, knowing that this voice wasn't going anywhere.
Why can't you bug someone else? I ask in my mind, without getting an answer I feel myself becoming numb all over again and my mind was gone like the warm summer day in London.
Why am I the victim?
"We're losing her!" The same voice shouted as my mind shut down..
♥♥♥
Why didn't they loose me? I asked myself as the pain starts to come back, why am I the one to be hurt when all I did was swallow the damn pills?
"Water?" I heard a female voice as I opened my eyes, I shook my head and sat up feeling my head become heavier, almost like there was a human being inside my head.
"Where's Beth?" I asked looking around the room, the woman gave me a weak smile and I sighed. "You're a new worker there or something?" I asked looking down on my arms where I saw the infamous tubes or whatever they're called, I took a deep breath and ripped them out. I jumped out from the bed and walked towards my Jack Daniels bag. "Are you like, not able to talk?" I asked turning around, she shook her head and I sighed.
"I'm Gena, it's nice to meet you. I'm pretty sure Beth have told you about me" Gena said and I nodded.
"You're adopting me?" I asked and she nodded. "Even I feel sorry for you" I said and she sighed.
"When me and my husband decided we can't have a kid on our own because he would miss all the big things when he's not home, we said we should adopt someone. Yesterday we came to visit you, because we liked you the best and you stood out, Beth was getting you from your room - but when she walked in you laid on your bed lifeless and the rest is you getting here, getting your stomach pumped and now you're up" Gena explained and I nodded.
"Like I said, even I feel sorry for you" I said and she looked at me confused. "You want a fourteen year old girl who lived in a orphanage since she was eight and her mother died from an overdose and her dad was killsed in a car accident two months before she was born?" I asked and she sighed.
"We like you and hopefully you'll like our family too" Gena said and I shrugged.
"You're not like a normal family, right? I'm allowed to dress the way I want to and I'm allowed to listen to the music I like, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Good" I said and grabbed my Jack Daniels bag, I put it on my bed and turned around to see Gena still wearing that weak smile.
"You do know I'm not dangerous?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm gonna get changed" I said, grabbing the bag and walking towards the bathroom. I changed into a black and white bra, black and white panties with a black and white t-shirt and black and white striped jeans (low waisted), I got the black and white vest onto, put on my Jack Daniels belt, a pair of black industries buckle sleeves, black and white converse and a black hat, I hung the sunglasses on the t-shirt and put my phone into my pocket.
I walked over to the mirror and did my makeup, which simply were black eyeliner, black mascara and black eyeshadow. I grabbed my extra bag of piercings and first put in my two right eyebrow piercings, two left eyebrow piercings, bridge/earl piercing, right nostril piercing, left nostril piercing, septum piercing, medusa piercing, tongue piercing, labret piercing and belly button piercing. I took the other bag and put in my tragus piercing, helix x3 piercings, industrial piercing, lobe x2 piercings and a plug in each ear.
I grabbed the lotion from my bag and lifted my t-shirt and vest up putting some lotion on my back, the parts I could reach, because I finished my tattoo only few days ago. As I finished putting lotion on the tattoo I put it back into the bag, I shut the bag and walked over to the door. I unlocked the door and walked out into the main hospital room.
"I've already signed the release papers so we can leave now" Gena said and I nodded. We walked out from the room, down the hallway and into a elevator. She pushed the button to the main floor and little bit less than two mintes later we came to the main floor. We got out from the elevator and walked out from the hospital without saying a word to each others.
We soon came to a car, I got into the passenger seat while Gena got into the drivers seat, she started the car and drove a way I've never seen, leaving Long Beach and all the trouble entering Huntington Beach and my new life. Somewhere I can change myself and do what I've dreamed about my whole life. I finally got a normal family, a normal life and hopefully this will be my new beginning.
I knew you could do it I heard the voice inside my head say and I raised my eyebrows. Oh really, so now you believe in me?! I spat inside my head. Maybe this was meant to be like this, after all? Maybe this is what makes me so special, I'm gonna be someone someday and I'll be proud of myself. I finally ignored my pretty positive thoughts when I heard Gena's happy voice.
"We're here, Aimee"
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing special, but I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully someone likes it.
xx Bebbon