Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

There She Blows

"Just walk around for a few minutes," Luke said. "I think I heard her friend say they were going shopping."

I sighed and looked out of the window of my car. "Okay," I replied. "You know Luke, it looks like you might be the one who wants her."

"Nah," Luke said. "I've got Hannah. You however need a girlfriend."

"You ever stop to think that she may have skeletons in her closet?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.

Kevin looked at me and Luke said, "Like that would matter to you."

I sighed because I knew it was true. "You are right," I said.

"You would protect her from the bad things," Luke said.

"Go to the Greece Ridge mall," I said to Kevin and he nodded as he took an exit to get to going the right way.

"See you there!" Luke said and he hung up.

I looked at my phone and Kevin laughed. "It's not funny!" I said and then started to laugh myself.

"You have to admit, it's kinda funny," he replied.

************************

Luke popped out of Patrick's car and I shook my head. "What?" Luke asked with a silly grin on his face.

I shook my head and we walked in. "Where first?" Patrick asked.

"Well, they are females. Let's start with a shoe store," I said and then we walked past a Shoe Department.

I paused and walked backwards. "They may be in here," I replied.

"Let's go in then!" Luke said, pushing me in.

I scanned the store and then seen Anna sitting on a stool, trying on a pair of red high heels. Our eyes connected and as soon as Luke looked at her, she fell backwards, causing Kelly to laugh at her.

Luke, being the smart ass that he is, cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted, "THERE SHE BLOWS!"

Anna started laughing and I heard her say, "Why me?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her. I took a deep breath and jogged over to her. I grabbed her arms and heaved her up since Kelly couldn't get up because she was laughing too hard. "Thanks," she said, brushing herself off.

She looked at Luke who was leaning on Kevin for support since he was laughing really hard. She grabbed a slipper that was sitting on display and threw it at him, tagging him in the head. Kelly rolled over on her back and started to laugh really hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am working hard on putting more up tonight but with the track history of the computer I am on, it may not be easy since it is an old computer. But I hope you like this chapter. I have more in mind and may be introducing a new character soon!