Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

All Aboard The Sexy Train

"Get a move on boys!" Coach Rolston shouted at us. "Move your feet!"

I looked at Luke and said, "Uggh man..."

"Right back at ya!" Luke said and we went back to chasing Kevin, who had the puck.

Coach Rolston looked down and said, "Come on guys. Check him!"

Kevin turned around and shouted, "ALL ABOARD THE SEXY TRAIN!"

Luke and I looked at each other and lost it. I slipped, fell flat on my ass and sat there as my teammates passed me. "What is your problem?" Coach asked me.

"Luke and I video chatted with a friend while playing NHL 13 on X-Box 360. That line that Kevin shouted out was the exact line she shouted out while trying to circle the rink," I explained, getting up.

Kevin looked at me and asked, "Anna?"

Luke and I nodded and he replied, "Great minds think a like!"

"Hardly," Mark said. "You just got lucky."

Kevin shot the puck at him and he ducked. "Missed me!" he shouted and grabbed the puck.

Coach just shook his head and said, "Okay, everybody chase Mark then. Try to check him."

*****************

I looked at the piece of paper I had Anna's address wrote down. It wasn't too far from my place so I didn't have to drive very far. After parking in the visitors parking lot, I walked to the building and went in. I went to the second floor and then walked down the hall to 211.

I knocked on the door and waited for a minute. Once she opened the door, I was speechless. Her hair fell in soft waves around her shoulders which accented her steel blue eyes. She wore a casual outfit of black jeans and a dark blue shirt that fit her body well.

She smiled and said, "Come on in Brayden. I just need to find my shoes."

I walked in and said, "You look nice."

She smiled and said, "Thanks. You do too!"

I couldn't help but smile myself. She seemed like she was in a cheery mood. "You can follow me," she said, walking down the hallway.

Soon a cat darted out of what I assumed was her bedroom. It stopped, looked at me and then arched it's back. Anna looked at the cat and said, "Skittles, calm down. It's just Brayden."

Then the cat did the strangest thing. It relaxed and then started to rub on my leg. "She likes you," Anna stated, walking into her room.

I bent over and started to pet Skittles. She rubbed her head all over my hand and then let out a meow. She stood up and trotted to the bedroom. I stepped into the doorway and looked in.

She was on the floor, searching for her shoes. Skittles jumped up on her bed and then to her nightstand. The book Safe Haven was sitting right next to Skittles. She rubbed the book with her head and then looked at me as if she was trying to tell me something.

Once Anna found her shoes and got her coat, we got ready to leave. Skittles followed us to the kitchen and she sat at her food dish. Anna set her stuff down and put food in her dishes and made sure she had fresh water.

"Mommy will be home in a few hours," Anna said to Skittles.

Skittles rubbed her hand and then started in on her food. She locked her door once we stepped out and I led her to my car. I held open the door for her and she said, "Thanks."

Once we started towards the restraunt, I said, "You will never guess what Kevin said in practice today."

"I don't know, I give up," she said.

I laughed and said, "All aboard the sexy train."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter. I don't know when I will be able to post more chapters. Please hang in there since I am working on Taken From Me as well.