Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

Dinner At Sticky Lips

I couldn't stop laughing as Brayden explained practice. "It was priceless!" he stated.

I shook my head and said, "I bet it was! I would have loved to be there."

"You should have come. Practice today was open," he said.

"I had so much to do today," I said, not mentioning going shopping for the perfect outfit and then washing that said outfit.

"Ah, the life as a waitress," he joked and I shook my head.

"It's harder than you think," I stated. "Carrying the trays, dealing with the customers, trying to remind myself that it's illegal to kill stupid people..."

He laughed and said, "Poor you."

"Haha," I said as we pulled into Sticky Lips.

"Luke and Hannah are here already," he said as he parked.

We got out of the car and he locked up. When he was sure the car was locked, we walked in. I spotted Luke right away and I felt self conscious when I seen how pretty Hannah was in person.

As if sensing my feelings, Brayden leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You are beautiful just the way you are."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks."

"Adam, party of four," the lady said into the microphone. "Your table is ready."

We followed the lady and were seated once we hit the table. I sat next to Brayden and across from Hannah and we looked at the menus. After getting our drinks and ordering, Hannah looked at me and said, "Luke has told me a lot about you."

I looked at Luke and said, "Oh has he now?"

*****************

Luke couldn't stop laughing as I told him about the football player looking like a flapping chicken. Hannah took a deep breath and said, "Poor guy."

She then put her fork down and laughed really hard. "Hannah!" Luke said. "That's not nice!"

Brayden and I couldn't stop laughing at them. Luke looked at me, calming down and I flapped my arms. He lost it again and left the table in the direction of the bathrooms. Hannah looked at me and said, "I really like you."

I smiled and said, "The feeling is mutual."

She smiled and Luke came back. "You are bad," Luke said, still laughing.

I just shrugged and took another bite of my macaroni and cheese. Hannah patted her hair and said, "What is your worst blonde moment?"

"Well, on my way to my senior trip to Florida, we pulled into the Rochester airport and I shouted oh my god, a plane!" I said and everybody around us lost it.

"Did you really?" Hannah asked after a few beats.

I nodded and said, "I really did. It was embarrassing at the moment but now I just laugh it off."

"She's smarter than she looks," Brayden said.

I cuffed his arm and said, "Hey!"

"Is for horses, grass is cheaper unless you smoke it!" Luke shot out really fast, making me almost spray Hannah with my drink.

"Sorry!" I said to Hannah and turned to Luke. "Don't do that when I am taking a drink!"

He shrugged and I said, "Seriously Luke! What are you, four?"

"Sometimes I think so," Hannah said and Luke said, "HEY!"

We just laughed at Luke and I said, "But we all love you Luke."

"I don't," Brayden said.

"You don't?" Luke asked, looking at him.

"Nope," Brayden said with a straight face and then cracked up. "I'm just kidding man. I love you lots!"

Hannah and I looked at each other and laughed. "I am so glad I have you now," she said. "Someone to keep me sane!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have no idea when I am gonna be able to update this story or my other one. It may be in an hour, it may be in a week. I am just not sure but I hope you like it.

P.S.: The blonde moment actually happened to me. Yup, I can be that dense sometimes lol