Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

Ending

So we left off with Anna, Ashley and Hannah with brownies. My next chapter would have been about Kevin Porter getting together with Ashley for a blind date. The would hit it off and become a couple. They were going to go on a date to a restaurant for their first date.

After the chapter with the date I was going to have a chapter with Nathan locating Ashley's brother and calling him. Ashley's brother would tell him where Ashley was going, not knowing that Anna and Nathan divorced and why they divorced.

The next chapter would have been about Kevin talking to the guys about how strong he feels about Ashley even though they have only known each other for about three weeks. Brayden would assure him that it's okay because of how short he's known Anna and his feelings for her.

The next chapter would have been about Anna getting weird messages from an unknown source, weird phone calls at work and nightmares.

The following chapter would be just Anna and Brayden in Brayden's view. He would comfort her as she is afraid that it's Nathan coming back to look for her. The second part of the chapter would be Brayden talking to the guys about Anna's fears and what they can do to help look out for her.

The following chapter would be in Ashley's view. She talks to Anna about Anna's fears and Anna confesses that she believes Nathan is near. She is scared for her life and doesn't know how to tell Brayden that she wants to run. (Ashley has since moved in with Anna) Ashley tells her not to run, that people would protect her.

The next chapter would be in Nathan's view. He would be watching Anna and Ashley waiting for Brayden and Kevin from practice. Nathan would be very angry with the fact that Anna is with another guy. He is so far gone (being drunk) he still thinks they are married and he plots to kidnap Anna and kill Brayden.

The next chapter would be Anna, Ashley and Hannah at the Americans game that same night. Anna gets up to use the bathroom during intermission. She tells Hannah to stay with Ashley when she swears she sees Nathan. She figures he wouldn't do anything to her since there was too many people around. She is wrong as Nathan corners her and hits her with nobody seeing. She then passes out.

A very short chapter would follow in Nathan's view as he is excited that he has Anna back. He hides Anna in an unused room in the arena, not thinking and leaving his second gun behind. He takes his gun he used when he was a cop (he quit when he found where Anna was) and he goes to the ice.

Ashley panics when Anna doesn't come back. She tells Hannah to stay put and goes to find Anna. She ducks out of the way when she see's Nathan and knows something isn't right. She texts Hannah telling her to stay where she is, that Anna is in danger and so isn't the team. She calls 911 and rushes back to Hannah in time to see security run and then she see's Nathan on the ice, pointing a gun at Brayden.

The next chapter would be in Brayden's view as Nathan comes to the ice and tells him about how he has sinned by taking his wife and how Nathan has taken his wife back. He tells Brayden to pray to God and God would forgive him and he would release him from the world. Kevin and Luke make an attempt to stop Nathan but Nathan shoots wide of them and misses but it scares them enough to make them stop. Brayden catches Nathan off guard and tackles him and they wrestle for the gun. The name of the chapter would have been The Showdown

The next chapter would be Anna realizing that she was still in the arena, but had a pounding headache. She would discover the gun and take off running, tripping a few times because she is dizzy. Security would yell at her and threaten to shoot her since she is running through with a gun and they think she is with Nathan. Anna doesn't think about her well being, she just thinks about getting to Brayden. She gets to the ice just as Nathan comes up with the gun and aims at Brayden. Without thinking, she raises the gun and shoots at Nathan.

The next chapter would be in Brayden's view. He looses the battle for the gun and he hears a gunshot, figuring he's as good as dead when Nathan drops to the ice in a pool of his blood. Medics rush to the ice and Brayden sits up and see's Anna with a gun by her side and she's in shock. Even though he was in pain, he would rush to her side and help her to the bench with her repeating "I couldn't let him kill you Brayden. I love you." The chapter would end with Bryaden saying "I love you too and as soon as this is over, you will be my wife. I promise you there is no safer place in the world than right here with me."

The final chapter would be an epilogue in the 3rd person point of view. It would feature Anna and Brayden getting married. Ashley being the maid of honor and catching the bouquet looking Kevin in the eye as he twirls the garter on his finger. It would feature Nathan getting sentenced to life in jail without parole and him plotting how to get out to get his revenge but getting killed in jail. It would feature Ashley revealing to Kevin that she is going to have a child with him. It would end with Anna and Brayden (three years later) in LA as he plays for the Kings with Anna telling him she is pregnant again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm truly sorry that I never updated it. I had so many ideas but life got in the way. If you are still reading this, I hope you enjoy the final stuff I posted. I hope you make up in your mind what was going on in each chapter idea I posted. I had fun with this story.