Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

Obsession (No Es Amor)

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, glancing at the alarm clock. It said 5:01 AM and I had my alarm set for 6. For some reason, Anna kept popping up into my head.

My computer sat in the corner of my nightstand and it was still on. I got up and pulled it onto the bed. I checked my message on Facebook and it was from Luke, basically saying he had a long conversation with Anna on Skype, adding her Skype name at the end of the message.

I shook my head and checked the friend request. It was a suggestion made by Luke, which was Anna's Facebook profile. I went back to my message from Luke and reread it, stopping at the part saying it was okay to add her.

I shrugged and clicked add friend. I got up and went to go use the bathroom. When I got back, I seen that she had accepted my friend request.

She messaged me, asking if it was really me or was Luke just playing a game. I assured her that it was me and mentioned every one thing that I had for lunch.

**********************

The alarm buzzed really loud, making me fall out of my bed, taking the covers with me. "Okay, owww!" I said, getting up and seeing it was 8 in the morning.

After I chatted with Anna for almost an hour, I reset my alarm deciding to forgo my early morning workout. I checked my phone and seen I had two missed calls from Luke and one from Kevin.

I checked my Facebook real quick and seen that it said Anna was on, listening to the song Obsession (No Es Amor) on Spotify. I ran my hands through my hair, wondering what was going on.

I dialed Kevin's number and he said, "Hey sleepy head!"

"Sorry, was tossing and turning," I said. "I had things running through my mind."

"More like a thing, according to Luke," Kevin said.

"Oh I am gonna kill him!" I said and Kevin laughed.

"You should really get to know this girl," Kevin said.

"I talked to her for about an hour this morning," I admitted.

"What's that song called?" I heard Kevin ask someone else. "Yeah that's it!"

"Obsession (No Es Amor)," Kevin said. "Listen to it and then meet us for breakfast."

After I hung up with Kevin, I put the song on Youtube and listened to it a few times and I realized that maybe, just maybe I could really like this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listened to this song today on my iPod and knew what my next chapter was gonna be like. Enjoy this one and I am including a link (not sure if you have to copy and paste or not since this is my first story on this site) if you want to listen to the song while you read this chapter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmEdkAFtqzI