Seize the Day

Chapter Eleven

I'd been living at Zacky's house with his parents and Matt for a week, and life couldn't have been better. Zacky's parents treated me like their own daughter, and Matt and I bickered from time to time as if we were brother and sister. I'd gotten to meet Zina when she came home from college for a few days and we got on with each other quite well. For once in my life I really felt like I had a family that cared about me.

I woke up one Saturday morning, with Zacky still sleeping soundly next to me. I pulled on some PJ bottoms and straightened out my shirt before I left the room. I walked into the living room to see Matt and Johnny sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

"Jesus Christ Johnny... don't you ever go home?" I asked as I rubbed my forehead. He looked over at me.

"As a matter of fact... yes. I do," he said and went back to looking at the TV.

"...You two should spend a little less time with each other. People might start to get suspicious about things..." I said and continued on into the kitchen to make some toast. When my food was done, I went back into the living room to see that Zacky was now awake. I walked over and squeezed my way between Zacky and Matt on the couch.

"Oooh toast!" Zacky mumbled, eyeing my food.

"Mhmm. You want some?" I asked, and he nodded his head so I handed him a piece.

"Thanks," he said and kissed my cheek. After awhile if silence, I voiced something to Zacky that I'd been thinking about for a couple days.

"Zacky, I think I should go get a job."

"What for?" he asked as he turned his attention over to me.

"I dunno... I wanna help pay for stuff in exchange for your parents lettering me live here," I said with a shrug.

"Oh, don't worry about it. You don't have to pay for anything," he replied, smiling at me and putting his arm around my waist.

"Yes huh! I want to. Its final, you now have no say in it," I said cheekily and stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked.

"Alright. If you insist..." he said.

"So, when's the wedding? You guys already act like a married couple," Matt said and he and Johnny chuckled.

"Fuck you. When's your coming out party?" Zacky asked back.

"That's not even funny," Matt glared towards us.

"I told you guys it was suspicious! You need to go get girlfriends or something..." I replied. Matt just huffed and turned away. We sat in silence again for a couple minutes.

"Um Zacky... do you know any places I could get a job?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Nope. Go look in the newspaper or something. There's always 'help wanted' ads in there..." he suggested.

"Um actually, I know a place that's hiring right now," Johnny spoke up for the first time.

"Really? Where...?"

"The Publick House that I work at. Someone just quit like a week ago," he replied, looking over at me.

"Publick House?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah. It's like a really nice bar mixed with a family type restaurant thing." he explained.

"...If there's a bar, how are you able to work there? You're only 16..." I asked, looking confused.

"My uncle owns the place so he lets me bus tables and wash dishes and stuff. Its pretty good pay actually. I'm sure I could pull some strings and get you the job," Johnny offered.

"Okay thanks. Let me know what he says," I replied, and we went back to watching the television.

Thankfully, Johnny was able to land me that job about a week later at the Publick House, and tonight was my first night working. I didn't know exactly what I would be doing there, but I figured the boss would instruct me when I got there. Johnny told me about the dress code for work so I had to go out and get a couple pairs of nice black pants and a couple plain white long sleeve button-up shirts.

I stood in front of the mirror, smoothing out my work shirt before I had to leave for my shift. I was working the same shift as Johnny so he could help show me the ropes and stuff; 7 pm to 12 am closing time. Zacky had offered to give us both a ride there and me a ride home since Johnny would get one with his uncle.

My hair was thrown up into a messy bun, and I slipped my converse on my feet before leaving the room. Zacky was waiting on the couch, so I approached him.

"So, how do I look?" I asked with some sort of accent, and struck a pose. He looked up and smiled.

"You look fabulous," he said, mocking the accent I had used, and he stood up. "Johnny, are you ready to go?!" he shouted. The bathroom door opened and Johnny stepped out, wearing basically the same get-up as I was.

"Yeah, lets go," he said and we all went outside to Zacky's car. He drove us to the Publick House and Johnny got out.

"Okay, so I'll see you at 12?" Zacky asked.

"Mhmm. Love you," I said and leaned over to give him a small kiss, but somehow that sneaky bastard was able to slip his tongue in, making it last longer than anticipated.

"Kimmy, come on!" Johnny yelled from outside the car. Zacky and I pulled away laughing slightly.

"Love you too," Zacky returned, kissing me quickly one last time before I got out of the car and followed Johnny inside.

He led me through the building which was very nice inside. It wasn't like some sleazy bar scenario. The wood was all a dark rich color of mahogany and the seats and booths all had deep red leather-covered cushioning.

Johnny then pushed through a set of doors on swinging hinges, which lead to a room with a couple deep-bottom industrial sinks, obviously for washing. On the left side of the room were more swinging doors which I could see through the circular windows at the top and tell it was the kitchen. On the right side was one solitary door, which is where Johnny took me. It was an office, and a man was talking on the telephone. He hung up shortly thereafter and looked towards us.

"Johnny, hello! Is this the new employee?" he asked.

"Yeah, this is her," Johnny replied as who I presumed to be his uncle stood up and walked over to us. He stuck a hand out.

"Hello Kim. I'm Rich, the owner. If you're ready I can show you what you'll start off doing. Or actually Johnny can, since you'll be starting at the same position as him. But if you work hard I'm sure you'll get a promotion or two," he said, talking quickly. I nodded my head.

"Alright, I'll go show you stuff..." Johnny said to me. "Bye Uncle Rich," he said and we left the room.

"Ok...so... what now?" I asked.

"Well not much really. We just clear and wipe down the tables and wash the dishes. For that, you just wash them once in the sink, and then put them over there in the pressure washer," he explained as he pointed to a silver contraption in the corner. "When that gets full, you just pull on the level to drop the hood and it'll wash automatically. When its done, the hood comes back up, and then you put the dishes away in the cabinets. They're all labeled, so you'll know what goes where. And... that's about it," he finished.

"Okay.. so, what do I do first?" I asked.

"Uh... go bus some tables, and I'll wash the dishes, and every so often we'll switch. You gotta be quick about clearing the tables though, cuz we're the only two with these jobs," he said.

He then reached into a drawer under a counter and pulled out two white waist aprons. He handed one to me.

"When you clear tables make sure you grab the tips customers leave, and put 'em in the pockets. You'll empty them after a while into the tip jar over there, and that gets split between all employees. And you'll need this..." he said and handed me a damp washcloth. "...to wipe down the tables."

"Okay... I guess I'll get started then," I said, and tied the apron around my waist. I walked back through the swinging doors and found the first empty table. I picked up all the dishes and carried them back into the washroom, setting them in the sink where Johnny was waiting. I went back out to the table and wiped it down, and continued on with the same routine for a while until about an hour later when Johnny and I switched places.

Finally it was time to close up, and Johnny and I, along with a couple of the waiters and waitresses, began the task of cleaning the dining room and bar area.

Johnny and I were sweeping, and I decided to kick up a conversation.

"So... how come you're always over at the Baker's place all the time?" I asked casually.

I heard him sigh. "Its just that... my parents are fighting a lot more lately, and I don't like being around them when they do," he said quietly.

"Oh... I'm sorry for bringing it up," I apologized, feeling bad about asking.

"Nah... it's alright. You kinda get used to it after awhile I guess," he replied somberly and we got back to work. It was quarter after 12 when we finished and I was hoping Zacky wouldn't be mad that I wasn't out at exactly midnight. I walked out of the Publick House and found Zacky's car in the parking lot. He was leaned against, smoking a cigarette.

"Hey baby, sorry I'm late. We had to clean up the place before we could go," I said as I got closer to him.

He blew the smoke up into the night sky. "That's alright. I was just sitting out here, enjoying the silence, having a smoke before you got out," he said as he dropped the cigarette butt to the ground and stepped on it. He leaned down to me and lightly kissed my lips, placing his hands securely on my waist.

"I'm lucky to have you..." I said randomly as I looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled in return. "I know."

I gasped, feigning shock. "This is the part where you're supposed to tell me how lucky you are to have me!" I said, laughing.

"Yes, but that would make me predictable. And Zacky Baker... is not predictable," he said with a sly smile.

"Oh is that so?" I asked, and he nodded his head. "Well then I guess I'll have to be a little less predictable so I can keep up with you," I retorted.

"Guess so," he smiled. "You ready to go or are you gonna have your way with me against my car? Cuz I could get into that..." he said with a playful grin.

I laughed quietly. "Yeah, we can go."

"Oh drats. I was hoping for option number two," Zacky laughed as I walked over to the passenger side, and got in. He quickly followed suit, starting the car and getting out onto the road.

"So how was it?" Zacky asked as we started on our way home.

"Well, it was the easiest and most boring 30 bucks I've ever made. Actually, I think its the only 30 bucks I've ever made. My fingers got all pruny from washing dishes, I talked to Johnny.... Not much else," I said as I slid to the middle of the bench seat so I was sitting right next to Zacky. I leaned my head to rest on his shoulder as I sat my hand on his thigh. I smirked as I started to lightly trail my index finger up and down his thigh. I felt a shiver run through his body and shifted my glance over to his face.

I saw him lick his lips quickly. "I uh... I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he stuttered as I continued moving my finger along his thigh, going higher every time.

"Why not?" I whispered into his ear. He took a deep breath and swallowed hard.

"Fuck... too late," he laughed, and I looked down. Sure enough, if his pants had been any baggier, Zacky would have been pitching a rather nice tent. I chuckled, and pulled myself away from him, moving to the other side of the car. I didn't hear so much as a huff of frustration from Zacky, who obviously didn't expect me to help him out in any way. He really was unpredictable. Any other guy probably would have expected me to go down on him if I did that.

So, I slowly slid back next to him, and worked on his belt, trying to undo it. I succeeded, and then continued with the button and zipper on his jeans, releasing him from his constrictions.

"You don't have to do that..." Zacky breathed out.

"I'm being unpredictable," I grinned at him.

"I'm serious though, you do-"

"Oh hush up. I want to, you should be excited. Well -- I mean, you already are obviously... but yeah," I chuckled as I then somehow got his boxers out of the way. My eyes widened.

"Jesus Christ Zacky!" I exclaimed.

"What? Its not like you've never... seen it... before," he said, almost shyly.

"Yes well, it didn't seem quite so... huh. Well, I must say Zacky you have quite the nice hunk of meat," I said, trying not to laugh.

"...Okay, you did not just refer to my package as a 'hunk of meat'..." he said seriously.

"Did so."

"Well, if you're gonna do it, then do it already before yo- Ooooohhh my god," he finished with a higher pitched voice at the end. I'd taken the time he was talking as the opportune moment to lightly run my finger nails up the underside of his throbbing member.

"What was that Zacky?" I asked seductively.

"No-no-nothin..." he said and swallowed hard again.

"That's what I thought..." I said before I lightly ran my tongue across the tip. Just that movement in itself emitted a moan from his lips. I took the whole head into my mouth, sliding it farther and farther in. I could hear Zacky's breathing getting heavier.

"Fuck... Kimmy?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I hummed, sending vibrations from my throat through him.

"Fuckin... shit. I gotta pull over," he moaned out. I pulled up from what I was doing and saw that we were, ironically, in a parking lot.

"Get in the back," I whispered, trailing my tongue along the rim of his ear.

I don't know how the boy did it, but he was able to somehow shoot over the back of the bench seat, and get into the back. Moreover, I don't know how I did it either.

I straddled him after he'd gotten his pants around his ankles, and kissed him deeply, resting one hand on his cheek, and the other on his neck. He started to moan when I lightly rubbed my lower half against his member, and he gripped my hips tightly. I moved my kisses down to his neck as I moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt.

"So uh... how did you get to be so good at that? I mean, you'd barely just gotten started and I was about to fucking blow," Zacky said in a hushed tone as I pulled his shirt over his head.

"Well, I had a good teacher," I said slowly, hoping it wouldn't anger him that I said that to him right before we were about to go at it.

"Who? Brian?" he asked, and then slowly started to pull my shirt over my head as well.

"...Yeah."

"Oh," he said, and moved his hands to the button of my jeans, not even worrying about ridding me of my bra.

"...You're not mad that I brought him up, right?" I asked curiously as he started pulling my pants off me.

"No. If anything I should go thank him for teaching you so well," he smirked before he leaned forward to suck on my collarbone.

"Okay good," I replied as I started to run my hands up his thighs again like I had done earlier. I ran my fingers slowly up his member again, and he breathed in sharply. I could have sworn I felt his right thigh twinge too...

He finally pulled my panties off me, and grabbed a condom from the unopened box in the floor, and put it on.

He placed his hands on my hips as I slowly eased down in him, taking him in all the way. We both sighed with content. Instead of pulling up straight away, I decided to slowly grind my hips into his while flexing my muscles around him. After a while, I slowly eased up him, only to have him hastily pull me back down. I let out a loud moan as he did that, and he pulled me closer to him as he trailed his tongue over the cleavage my bra was amplifying. I tilted my head back as I continued to ride him, and ran my hands through his hair.

Zacky began to move my rougher on him, and my moans became more frequent. Zacky was even moaning and grunting a bit. I felt myself nearing my orgasm, and he could feel it too, so he helped me work him faster and harder.

"Zackyyyy..." I moaned as I hit my peak. He kept going, rocking me with one more orgasm before he released. We slowed our movements to a stop, and I pulled my chest flush with his, resting my forehead against his shoulder. We were both glistening with a fine sheen of sweat as we let our heartbeats return to normal. We sat there for awhile, just holding onto each other.

"We should get home..." Zacky whispered into my ear. I nodded, kissed him one more time, and got up. We pulled on our clothes, started the car, and finished our way back home.