Seize the Day

Chapter Three

Another week went by, and I continued to hand out with Zack and Matt, and also occasionally Brian (as much as I disliked that...).

"So... when am I gonna get to meet these guy friends of yours?" Zoey asked as we sat in my room Saturday evening.

I looked over at her. "... I don't know," I said thoughtfully.

"You should call up Zack and see if we can hang out with them tonight!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Umm... I guess I could," I said, reaching over to the phone. I dialed Zack's number (that he had actually given me this time).

"H'yello..."

"Hello Zackary."

"Kim? What are you up to?" he asked.

"Nothing. My friend Zoey wants to meet you guys," I said.

"Oh..." he said.

".... So can you round up Matty boy and drag him over here?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure thing. I'll be over in a while. 'Kay?"

"Okay," I said before we hung up. I turned back to Zoey. "Okay, so Zack and Matt are on their way. Now I have to call Asshole... I should have told Zack to do it..." I sighed before picking up the phone again.

"You've reached the Haner House of Love. How may I be pleasing you tonight?" I heard Brian say from the other end. I rolled my eyes.

"You can pleasure me by getting over here right now," I said in a husky voice, knowing full well that he had Caller ID and knew it was me.

"... Are you serious?" he asked skeptically.

"Mmhmm..." I replied in the same tone.

"Score! I'll be there in like.. a minute!" he said excitedly before hanging up on me.

I smiled over to Zoey. "Brian will be here in about... 3...2...1..." I said before I heard the doorbell go off downstairs. "Now."

We walked down to the front door, and when I opened it, sure enough Brian was standing there. He was looking rather anxious, so I had to try not to laugh.

"Go up to my room," I said to him with a wink. He gulped and ran up the stairs. I turned to Zoey and we both just started laughing. She knew I was fucking with his head.

A couple minutes later, Zack's car pulled into my driveway, and Zoey and I were waiting on the porch for them. As soon as they stepped out of the car, I heard her take in a breath. She leaned over to me.

"Oh wow. Who is who?" she asked quickly. They came up on the porch before I could tell her.

"Hey Kim," Zack said.

"Hi guys. This is Zoey. Zoey, this is Matt and Zack," I said, indicating each boy.

"Hi," she said confidently before the four of us went inside.

The boys took one look around before Matt said, "Umm... yeah. You should give us a tour, so we don't get lost in this mansion of yours."

I blushed. I would definitely live in a smaller house if I could. "Okay..." I said slowly. I showed them the first floor, which consisted of large living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and rec room, along with my parents' study. We progressed to the second floor where I showed them my parents' room, the hallway bathroom (both mine and my parents' room had attached ones), and the maid, Louisa's room with adjoined bathroom. She was the reason why the house was always clean.

"You have a maid?!" Zack asked.

I blushed again, and nodded.

"Yeah.. the only reason why I'm okay with her being a maid here is because its her actual profession, and she gets paid really well. That and she's really, really nice, and she's a great cook," I said.

"So... where's your room?" Matt asked.

"This way," I said as I continued down the hall. I opened my door, where Brian was laying on my bed.

"Holy shit! Are we like, having an orgy?!" he asked as he sat up quickly. Zack and Matt just looked utterly confused.

"What is he talking about?" I heard Zack whisper from behind me.

"No Brian. No orgies for you," I said with an evil smirk.

"Then what the hell am I doing here?!" he asked.

"I wanted to introduce you guys to Zoey... even though having you here was pointless, as you two already know each other..." I faded out, knowing that I didn't need him to be there.

"Oh... well that's gay. You got my hopes up..." he said.

"Too bad. You should know I hate you Brian," I smirked.

"You don't... you fucking love me," he said back.

"No, I don't. I think its because you're terrible in bed," I said evilly. He looked at me shocked.

"Am not," he muttered, before it got quiet.

"So yeah... awkward moment," Matt spoke up.

An hour later, after sitting in my room; the guys getting acquainted with Zoey; I decided to be a good host and get drinks.

I stood up. "I'm thirsty. Anyone want a drink?" I asked as I headed for the door.

"Yeah. I'll come with you," Zack said before following me downstairs.

"So... that's Zoey?" he asked while we walked through the house to the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"Oh... no offense or anything, but... she doesn't seem like the kind of person you would be friends with," he said quietly.

I smiled. "I know... sometimes she can be a bit... much. But its probably the same from her end of the situation too."

"Yeah... Hey, does she have a boyfriend?" he asked.

Oh great... he's interested in her.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Because I noticed that all she talks about is boys."

"Oh.. well, she's one of those 'flavor of the week' girls. She dates a different guy pretty much every week. This is the longest running relationship she's had though," I said, getting into the fridge.

"...Figures... she seems like a whore..." he said as he came up behind me (while I was bent over, mind you). I stood and turned to face him.

"So you don't like my friend!?" I asked, with a fake pout.

He smiled and shook his head 'no'. "No, not really."

"Yeah.. I suppose she's been getting on my nerves again lately. Then again, I have been feeling kinda funny lately..." I trailed off as I turned back to the fridge.

"Like.. sick?" Zack asked, still behind me.

"No.. just different. I think it might be the change in my daily environment. But I'm not really sure," I said, grabbing a can of Dr. Pepper. "What do you want?" I asked him.

I felt him leaning over me, his chest against my back. He grabbed a Heineken.

"Can I?" he asked, right next to my ear.

"Yeah sure," I said quietly.

"Thanks," he said, standing back up. I closed the fridge, and started back towards the hallway.

"Hey Kim?" Zack asked. I turned to him. "Is it okay if I go on your porch for a smoke?"

I smiled. "Sure."

"D'you wanna come with?" he asked.

"Okay," I smiled again.

We went out onto the porch, where he lit up a smoke, taking a drag. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up again. "Hey Kimmy?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I said as I came and stood next to him, leaning on the porch railing.

"Some friends and I are going to this club tomorrow night. And I was wondering if, um... you'd wanna go too," he said, following it with another drag.

"...I'm not old enough, and I don't have ID," I said, even though I did want to go.

He laughed softly. "You don't need one. We sneak in through the back all the time. No one ever knows," Zack explained.

"Oh... well then, yeah I'll go. What time is it at?" I asked.

"Uhm... probably around 9:30. I'll come pick you up. And don't worry about being the only girl there, cuz Casey, Matt's girlfriend, will be there," he rambled on.

I smiled, and he finished his cigarette.

"Well, I suppose we should go inside before Zoey eats Matt alive, eh?" I asked.

Zack smiled. "Yeah, it'd be nice if my friend was still intact."

As soon as we opened my bedroom door, Matt looked at us quickly with wide eyes. He mouthed the words "Thank God!" Zoey had probably speed-talked him to death.

The next evening, I stood in front of my mirror, looking myself over. It was 9:25, so I grabbed a jacket and ran downstairs. Zack pulled up just as I exited the house. I held the jacket over my head to block the rain as I ran down to the car. I got in the passenger seat, and saw Matt in the back seat with a girl.

"You're Casey?" I asked with a smile as Zack drove down the street.

"Yeah. Who're you?" she asked, but not in a rude way.

"She's Zacky's lover," Matt joked from beside her.

"Oh yes," I played along. "Me and Zack have wild, crazy sex every night. Don't we baby?" I joked, asking Zack, who smiled.

"Oh you bet. It's insane," he said, placing his hand on my thigh and lightly squeezing it.

Oh God...

"We're just friends," I reassured with a laugh as Zack moved his hand away.

I couple minutes later, we pulled up to this club. Zack parked across the street from the back lot, and we all dashed in through the back door. I followed Zack, Matt, and Casey to find their friends, who were hanging around the bar. They did that handshake thing guys do, before introducing me.

"Kimmy, this is Jimmy, Steve, Chris, Bobby, Crystall, Jesse, Rachel, and Glenn. And well, Shithead Brian doesn't need an introduction," Zacky said pointing to various people gathered around. I noticed how he'd started calling my 'Kimmy' now.

"I resent that Zackary Baker," Brian said, pointing at Zack with a beer in hand.

"Well, as long as you know it's true," Zacky laughed. "Come on, I'll go get you a drink," he said into my ear, placing a hand on the small of my back to guide me.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked as we approached.

"Uhhmm... I'll have a beer, and she'll have a..." he started to tell him.

"A screwdriver," I finished for Zack.

"What kind of beer?" the bartender asked.

"Uh anything that isn't light," he shrugged. The bartender nodded, and got to work on the drinks. A couple minutes later, the bartender handed them to us. I took a sip of mine, tasting the strong mixture. Zack looked at my orange concoction.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Screwdriver.... Orange juice and Vodka," I told him.

"Oh... can I try some?" he asked. I nodded and handed the glass to him. He took a sup, also noticing how strong it was.

"Hmmm... not bad," he said as he handed it back to me

We spent the first hour just talking to Zack's friends, who were quite interested in me, and
drinking.

A song with a strong bass beat that I didn't recognize came through the speakers. Zack appeared in front of me, taking my hands in his and pulling me to my feet. I'd had a substantial about to drink that I didn't object to this, but even if I was completely sober I wouldn't object.

He pulled my back tightly to his chest, his hands on my hips, and began grinding his hips into mine. I moved my body with his, and felt his hot breath on my neck. This carried on for sometime until we were joined by Casey, who started grinding on me, and Matt, who was behind her.

Casey and I were facing each other, and were in such a state that we shared a few drunk open-mouth kisses. And I barely knew here. Matt didn't seem to mind either. In fact, I think it was turning on both him and Zack. At some point, I could feel Zack kissing and licking my neck, and it was driving me completely insane. So insane that I wrapped my arms behind him and I, and squeezed his ass. This in turn caused his left hand to venture farther south for a moment. I was so out of it that I didn't even care. I just knew that it felt absolutely incredible.

By the end of the night, we were so trashed that Zack, Matt, Casey, and I slept in Zack's car that night.