Seize the Day

Chapter Nine

The six of us; Zacky, Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Dameon, and I; were all packed into the mini-van Matt was borrowing from his parents. I was sitting in the very back with Zacky, who was not told where we were going.

"Guys... This is stupid. Why can't you just tell me?" he asked.

"Because," I said, "Its a secret, and you're not special enough to know what it is," I finished with a smile.

"I already know where we're going anyways, so its dumb that you won't tell me."

"You're just saying that so we'll tell you," I said in reply.

"Nuh uh. There's only one place a group of guys would take their friend in honor of his birthday, and that is a strip joint," Zacky replied with confidence that he was right.

"...You're too smart for your own good, Mr. Baker," I teased, and sat back in my seat, facing forward. We arrived at the strip club a little while later. As the guys entered the club, Zacky pulled me aside outside.

"Hey... you're okay with this right?" he asked.

I smiled. "Yeah. Brian asked me that a week ago when he told me about this plan."

"Okay good, cuz I don't want you to get... pissed off if I like... you know... feel up the stripper giving me a lap dance or something," he said with a smile, the light of the street lamp reflecting off his white teeth.

I chuckled. "Nah, won't bother me. Just as long as I get some.... gratification later tonight," I said as I wrapped my arms around his middle, looking up at him.

"What... you want me to feel you up too?" he joked.

"Actually, I was planning on it," I said in a low voice, to which he raised his eyebrows.

"Alright then," he said with a smile.

"Well now that that's settled, lets get you inside so you can consort with sins of the flesh..." I said as I hooked my arm through his and escorted him into the building.

As soon as we entered I could hear the tune of "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard playing as the girls danced with poles. This was my first time in a strip club, so I let my eyes wander the room. There were girls on the stage, girls on the floor where the tables were, girls pulling older men off to private rooms, girls giving lap dances. It was all very interesting.

We found the rest of our group at a table near the front stage, where there were two girls nearly fornicating as they danced, teasing the boys. We sat down in two empty chairs at the table as I watched the strippers in amazement. And in a way, I admired them. I mean, you'd have to have quite a bit of confidence in yourself to willingly take off your clothes for public viewing. That or they were whores. That part I didn't admire. But never in a million years would I have the confidence to do what they do.

Only moments upon sitting down, a stripper came over to Zacky, while his friends watched and laughed while they drank their liquor.

"So, I hear you're the birthday boy," she said as she leaned down to be eye level with him, and to give him an eyeful of cleavage.

He gave her a smirk. "Well, I prefer man, but yeah," he said cheekily, and I laughed at his comment. The stripper raised her eyebrows quickly in a suggestive manner. She then straddled him in the chair and grabbed his package with one hand as Zacky's eyes widened.

"I guess you are a man," she said, removing her hand and leaning in to kiss him. I thought this was all very funny, and sat there as I saw Zacky give me uneasy glances every now and then. She got close to his lips and he turned his head to the side.

"Awww what's wrong?" she pouted at him with her full lips.

"Sorry, but I've got a girlfriend," he said, his head still turned to the side.

"Ohh... one little kiss won't hurt," she said leaning in again.

"It will when she's sitting right next to me," he replied, still not turning his head to look at her. The stripper's eyes instantly landed on me, and she got off Zacky rather quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said to me. I found it peculiar that she would apologize to me; she was only doing her job.

I stood up and handed some money to her. "Actually, I'm paying for his lap dance. Get to it," I smiled and she took the money. Then she started doing what she did best. I watched as Zacky's eyes followed her movements, and saw how he bit his bottom lip lightly.

This was only the start of the night, and by the time we all walked out of the club, I was laughing hysterically.

"I swear Zacky... there were a few times where you looked like you might pop a boner," I chuckled. I felt a sense of elation that felt like drunkenness, but I hadn't had a drop at all, and surprisingly, neither had Zacky.

"Naw, I wouldn't have," he said and then pulled me closer to him. "I'd only get one from you..." he whispered lightly into my ear. I laughed and hit his arm playfully.

"Save that for later," I said quietly. Considering Zacky and I were the only sober ones out of the group, we dropped off Jimmy and Dameon, and then Brian. We stopped at Matt's house to drop him off and leave the van.

"You wanna walk?" Zacky asked, considering his house was only a few blocks away.

"Aright," I said as I took his hand in mine. We walked along silently for a couple minutes.

"So, how did you like your birthday?" I asked, swinging our arms lightly.

"It was good. I don't feel 19 yet, but it was still good. How did you like your first time at a strip club?" he asked back.

"It was really exciting. But I'm sad," I said as we continued to walk.

"Why's that?" Zacky asked.

"Cuz I never got a present for you."

"Yeah you did. You paid for that lap dance," he chuckled.

"That doesn't count. But... I've decided I know what to give you. And besides... you promised to feel me up earlier," I said, looking over at Zacky and winking. His eyes went wider and it suddenly felt like we were walking a little faster than we were before.

Zacky and I crept into the house quietly, so as not to disturb his mother and brother, considering it was very late. We didn't bother turning on any lights as we moved further into the room.

I stopped, facing him and tapping my foot on the floor, while putting my hands on my hips. Zacky, noticing I was no longer beside him, stopped and turned to me. He saw me standing like that.

"...What?" he whispered.

"I'm waiting..." I said quietly, smirking at him. He smiled and walked over to me, but he didn't put his hands on me at all.

"Well?" I asked impatiently, but it was all meant playfully of course.

"I seem to be experiencing technical difficulties," he whispered, leaning down to my ear. I looked down at his area, and he chuckled. "No, not that. My hands, they just won't do what I ask them to. So... I think you need to help me," he said against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

I smirked, grabbing his hands and placing one on my chest and one on my ass.

"Ohh, you're such a good helper," Zacky said as I removed my hands from his, but he left his there and pulled me closer to him. I let out a sigh when he finally kissed me, making small movements with his hands around my body. I put my arms around his neck and started to lightly push him backwards to the couch that was behind him. I pushed him down onto it, intending on straddling him, until we heard a low groan and Zacky unexpectedly shot up off the couch. He turned on a lamp nearby, and there on the couch was Johnny. He sat up, looking at us in complete bewilderment. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" he asked groggily.

"Nothing," I whispered quickly.

"I think the real question here, is what the hell are you doing on my couch?" Zacky asked.

"My parents were fighting so I asked your brother if I could crash here," Johnny replied.

"Oh ok. Well, we must be off," Zacky said before dragging me into his room and shutting and locking the door. He turned back to me with a devilish smirk. I really couldn't believe I was about to do this. We'd only been dating for about a week, and I'd just met him a month or so ago. But it felt like the right thing to do, so I was doing it.

I bit my bottom lip as I slowly took off my shirt while Zacky stood a couple feet away. Even in the dark I could see him, considering that my eyes had grown accustomed to the lack of light. I put my hands around to my back to unclasp my bra, but hesitated. I was nervous and I couldn't figure out why. I wasn't like that when I used to sleep with Brian, but maybe its because I have more feelings for Zacky then I used to have for Brian.

I breathed in deeply and let it out slow, before I undid the hook. I let my bra drop to the floor as I looked up at Zacky. I saw his eyes flicker down to my chest before looking into my eyes again. I saw him lick his bottom lip quickly. I felt like a fucking virgin again; it was crazy.

He finally came over to me slowly and took off his shirt. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck again as he pulled me even closer to his body, my chest pressing up against his.

He walked me backwards until he laid me onto the bed. We were at the end of the bed, and my feet were still on the ground; Zacky was still standing, leaning over my body as he kissed me. I felt his hands move down to my jeans, and he kissed his way down my neck, chest, and stomach before standing up and pulling them off my legs. He leaned back down and kissed my stomach, moving down further as he removed my panties.

"Don't even think about it Mr. Baker," I forced myself to say; I knew what he was about to do. He looked up at me confused.

"...What?" he asked.

"Don't do it," I said.

"Why not?" he whined quietly.

"Cuz... I don't want you to. Its not anything about you, I swear. I just don't feel comfortable having you, or anyone else for that matter, do that. So just... please don't," I said as he looked at me.

He nodded his head slowly. "Alright. Sorry..."

"Its alright," I said before he kissed me again. We started getting really into it, when I felt Zacky slip two fingers in me. I gasped at the suddenness, and pulled away from the kiss. I heard Zacky start to laugh a little.

"Surprise ya?" he whispered.

"Mmhmm," I sighed as he kept going. He kissed at my neck, making hickeys until I felt his fingers leave me.

I kept my eyes closed as I heard him move around. I heard his belt buckle when he undid it, and could barely hear him dropping his pants to the floor. I heard a few indistinct noises before I felt him suddenly enter me.

I shot my eyes open and sat up a little as I felt the penetration. And then I realized I was still at the end of the bed with my feet on the floor, with Zacky leaning over me while he stood.

I breathed out a couple times as he started to thrust. "Zacky... how are we supposed to get on the bed?" I asked between sighs.

"Like this," he said and grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist. Somehow, he picked me up and laid me down so we were on the bed completely.

I laid my head back into the pillow as he kept going at a steady pace. Then a thought struck me.

"Zacky... condom," I breathed out. I wanted to moan, but Johnny, Matt, and his mother were all here, so I didn't want to in case anyone heard.

"Don't worry. I'm wearing one," he said into my ear as he kissed my neck.

"Okay good... I thought you might have forgotten," I said, my breathing getting louder. He continued to thrust into me as we talked.

"Nope. I never forget."

"Why's that?" I asked, the need to let a good moan out increasing.

"Cuz... if there's one thing I'm scared to death of, its STDs," he said with a small moan escaping his lips after.

"...Hold up," I said, and he stopped moving, his throbbing member still inside me. "... Are you saying you think I have an STD?" I asked, feeling insulted.

"No! No no no. You just never know who does or who doesn't, so I'm always careful," he said, looking at me.

"Oh," I said, realizing he was right.

"...So... can we continue now?" Zacky asked with a smirk.

"Yeah," I said, and with that he thrusted into me again, hard. I bit my lip just as hard to keep the moan from escaping. I needed to moan so badly.

Zacky leaned down to my ear. "Just let it out..." he whispered and I felt him smile against my skin.

"What about your mom, and Matt and Johnny?" I sighed.

"My mom and Matt won't care, and Johnny's a little horn dog so he won't care either. Just fucking moan," Zacky replied as he thrusted harder, wrapping my legs back around his waist. He went deeper than before.

I couldn't take it anymore. I fucking moaned like a virgin. It felt so fucking good to let it out.

"Ohhh god...." I moaned as I arched my back. Then I felt Zacky put his hands on my back and pull me up. He got up into a kneeling type position, and my legs were still wrapped around him. He moved me up and down for a couple thrusts and kissed me before leaning backwards onto his back, his head at the foot of the bed. He gripped my hips as I rode him, and slid his hands to my thighs after a while.

"Oh God Zacky..." I moaned louder than I intended to and he smiled. I could feel the muscles in my stomach contracting with every movement I made, and I and I soon felt my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks... but it was so fucking good. Zacky finally came, and we were both exhausted. I rolled over to the side and laid on my stomach, panting and glistening with sweat as I watched Zacky take off the condom and drop it to the floor at the side of the bed, before he laid back down looking at the ceiling.

"Zacky, that's disgusting!" I chuckled about what he just did.

"I don't care. I'm fucking tired, I'll take care of it later," he said, before he turned his head to me. I turned onto my side and leaned down to kiss him lightly a couple times.

"Kimmy, I think I love you," he whispered as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"No, it's just the sex talking," I replied with a smile.

"Nuh uh. I felt it earlier too. I really think I love you..." he repeated.

"I think I love you too..." I whispered as I leaned down to kiss him softly again. I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep like that; at the wrong end of the bed with no covers.

It was light out when someone woke me up. I kept my eyes closed as I heard the door open more, and heard two voices whispering.

"Eugh... it smells like sex in here," I heard Zacky's brother whisper.

"No shit, I wonder why," Johnny said sarcastically.

I moaned groggily and opened my eyes slowly. Matt and Johnny were standing a couple feet from the side of the bed.

"Get ouuuuut...." I whined. I realized I was laying on my stomach, completely on top of Zacky, so at least they couldn't really see anything except my ass.

"Jeeze, have fun last night? You kept me up with your 'Ohh God Zacky, harder harder!'," Matt said, laughing afterwards.

"Okay. One: That was so wrong, you just moaned your brother's name. Two: I did not sound like that!" I said as I glared at him, my head resting on Zacky's chest.

"Actually, yeah you did," I heard Zacky say from beneath me at the same time Johnny did. "Well, except for the 'harder harder' part. Cuz I'm just so awesome that you didn't need to tell me to do anything different," Zacky added.

"That is true," I said, and then picked my head up to look down at Zacky. "Good morning," I said to him before pecking his lips. "Apparently this room smells like sex," I chuckled.

"I wouldn't doubt it," Zacky said with a smirk. He turned to his brother and Johnny. "Yeah, you two can leave, unless you want to see my dick when I get up in like 5 seconds," he said.

Needless to say, they left the room awfully fast.