Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Strengths

Nelson came back after his long smoke, with a cup of coffee in his hand.
"The hypothesis you came up with is really interesting," Dashique said as she applied some lipstick on her lips, "but you do not have any evidence to back it up. Yes you have established that the person who did it is an intelligent individual with a lot of authority and the only person who fits that description is Warden Barlow, but he has nothing to gain from the whole thing. In fact he is at a loss."
"That is true," Nelson nodded as he sipped his coffee and sat in his seat, facing Dashique, "after hacking into the police files I was able to read Damon's file. That means all the men are no longer under suspiscion, because every time Damon escapes, it is with the help of a woman and that is why Warden Barlow insisted that all females were prohibited from entering Damon's room. You may have noticed, only the male nurses were the ones who entered, but it still doesn't make any sense why a man would help him out -though all the evidence is pointing in that direction. I believe that our prime suspect should be a female. Of course, I would have put you at the top of the list, but you do not fit the category. You lack the intelligence, offence intended. The only person I can think of is Lisa Briggs, his psychologist. She is the only one who was ever truly alone with him for hours. Damon was a charming fellow when he wanted to be, he could have talked her into helping him. Furthermore, she had access to the whole building because she was acquainted with everyone. We're going to have to put her down as the prime suspect for the time being."
"I see," Dashique smiled, "you don't have any solid proof to make that claim though. Not only that, what does she have to gain? You hear the way she talks about her work...she would not jeapordise her future like that, don't you think."
Dashique began to playfully twirl her hair around.
"I guess I'm going to enjoy my stay here after all," she thought to herself, "your attitude is going to be the end of you."
"What you said is true, but I am sure something will come up," he grinned as he began to write his report on Lisa Briggs.
"Very well," Dashique said as she got up. He was far from the truth. She left his office with her bag, wondering if Warden Barlow had eaten his lunch. She went to the caffeteria to get him something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Made a few changes...sorry about the mistake at the bottom