Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: New flat

Damon scratched his head as he got off the couch. His clothes were on the floor, but he couldn't be bothered wearing them. It was not as if she had not seen all of him. He walked into the kitchen with only his boxers. She looked up at him and continued reading the newspaper. Coffee was brewing in the coffee machine. She had prepared him some breakfast. He sat next to her and began to eat. None of them exchanged words with each. She flipped through the newspaper, sipping at the coffee.
Her flat was clean. Everything was in position and like Damon, she was a perfectionist. In their business, there was no place for mistakes. She put her cup and plate into the sink and folded the newspaper before neatly placing it under the table. The whole time, she avoided eye contact with Damon like the plague. It was their first time making contact with each other after....the incident. From the way he was so relaxed, she guessed he had forgotten about it. He pulled out the newspaper she had been reading.
"Shit," she said as she looked at the time, "I'm going to work now."
He waved at her dismissively. She stood infront of him for a while and sighed. He was so ungrateful, but that was what she liked about him. The danger that came with him. A part of her was actually relieved that he had returned to his old self. The expression he had on his face the night before was unlike anything she had seen before. Damon always had a straight-face, last night was the first time she had seen an expression on it. Though they were allies, she was filled with fear. Bloodlust was crackling in the air as he had entered her car with a nerve-wracking smile on his face.
She began to walk out. He had not been kidding when he had said strictly business then. As she walked out, Damon lifted his eyes off the newspaper for only a second, but it had been enough to admire her beauty. She had golden brown hair that was up to her shoulders. She had a small petite body -the body type Damon admired in a girl.
"No killing sprees in my house Damon," she said as she turned back to look at him.
"Understood," he replied as he got up and began to do the dishes.
She watched him with a smile on her face. With a little changes here and there, Damon could genuinely become a decent man.