Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Warden Horatio Barlow: Reminiscince

He remembered it as if it were yesterday. The first day he laid his eyes on Damon. According to the protocol, it was essential that Warden Barlow frequently attended sessions between the psychiatrists and patients. However, unlike all the other patients, Damon had them with the criminal psychologist, Lisa Briggs. Warden Barlow attended the session and although he was in a straitjacket, he was able to strike fear at the very core of the Warden just by being there.
Damon didn't answer any of the questions that Lisa asked him. He just sat in his seat glaring at Warden Barlow with his glacier blue eyes that were piercing right through him. Warden Barlow felt like he was looking at the cold hand of death itself. Unlike most patients who were sent there, Damon kept his cool -which made Warden Barlow very uneasy. He could not understand why he was the way he was.
He had messy light brown hair and strong hard facial features that were appealing to many. It was no secret that he was incredibly handsome. He looked sane to the naked eye. Many who did not know him well would describe him as a quiet person who minded his own business. Some would even go as far as to say that he was a peaceful man who could not even hurt a fly. However, Warden Barlow knew that he was not the person they made him out to be. Cold blood ran through his veins. His soul had been devoured by darkness and when he looked into Damon’s eyes . . . there was no love there –just a lust for blood. Warden Barlow was ordered to administer electric shocks in order to torture the answers out of him, but he remained silent. He endured all the pain. Warden Barlow had expected nothing less from him. He increased the volts, yet Damon did not even flinch, as if he could feel no pain.
"We will resume tomorrow," Lisa Briggs finally said after realizing he was not going to talk, "incarcerate him for the time being and keep him sedated at all times. You will need to inject rather than give him pills."
They then placed him in a white room with a cushion-like material covering the floors and walls. However, as he was walking into the room, he looked at the Warden with a smile on his face. Even though it was only for a second, it was enough to cause Warden's heart to crawl it's way to his mouth.
"When I'm out of here," he warned him coldly, "I'll come for you. Do not think for a second that your actions will go unpunished."
The words Warden Barlow had forgotten began to echo in his mind. How he wished he hadn't electrocuted him, however, there was no point crying over spilt milk. There was no way he could undo his deeds. He had to find Damon and return him where he belonged -sedated in the white room. That was his only option.