Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Warden Horatio Barlow: Cottage

They were still not as close as they were, but he had hope for them. He took a week off work and also asked if the children could be excused for a while. Juliette smiled as she looked at the exquisite greenery that was outside. The grass was so green and beautiful, the sky blue with hardly any clouds. The air was fresh and the windy breeze had a warmth to it. Warden Barlow had told everyone that where they were going was a surprise, but the landscape was too familiar. It didn't take everyone long to realize that the destination was the very place they had spent their first holiday as a family at.
They saw a little cottage ahead of them. Nathaniel who was reading a book closed it and looked out the window with a smile on his face. Nothing had changed. It was as he remembered it. Tilly had been quite young, but there was no mistake. It was the place. They all shrilled excitedly and began to reminisce on their experience. Nathaniel and Tilly talking over each other. Juliette looked more relaxed than usual. She looked back and watched as her two children bickered among themselves. Horatio looked at her and smiled, almost as if to say "you did not make a mistake by giving us another chance". He parked the car.
There was nothing like a quiet holiday to bring a family together. They took out the bags out of the car and began to put them into the cottage. Juliette took out a suitcase, but Horatio insisted that she went inside and relaxed. She just grinned and did as he had told her. This was the man she had married, the Horatio she knew.
After everyone had finished putting away their clothes and settled down, they began changed into some hiking gear. Horatio's phone began to ring. Juliette frowned, but it was essential that he answered. It was probably news on Damon.
"Hello?"
"Horatio! It's good to hear the sound of your voice."
It was Dashique.
"What is it? Has something happened?"
"No, just wanted to check that you arrived well," she began to giggle softly, "and to tell you that I miss you."
Before he could reply, his wife snatched the phone off him.
"Honey I know a lot is going on at work, but I'm sure they can handle a week without you," she said as she cut the phone and removed the battery, "I'm going to hold onto this. I'm not going to allow your work to ruin this for us. Like I said, family first. Did you not see how lively our kids were?"
"Fine," Horatio smiled weakily, accepting defeat, "I'm sure one week without me won't make a difference. LET'S GO HIKING!"
Juliette linked arms with Horatio and the both of them walked out. Horatio, without a care in the world, whistled as he strolled with his love -like an old married couple. Little did he know, that his world was about to come crushing down on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of a filler. Nothing much is really happening for this character.