Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: The call

Sister Clarence walked out of Gahanna Mental Institution. She had nothing to her name, but her life. Her only home had been burnt down, her memories stolen from her. However, she did not falter. She remained strong and continued believing in God. Dashique watched her as she walked out the gate, "poor woman."
Nelson entered the room, whilst he was taking the gloves off his hands, "we have nothing to worry about. Now we just need to make sure that Warden Horatio is protected."
Dashique nodded her head, pleased by the results, "I see the drug works then."
"Yes it does," he smiled as he fixed his glasses, "though I wish that we could keep her here. That way I can keep an eye on her and see if the drug is wearing off."
"That would be unnecessary," Dashique said as she pondered upon the message that was written on the floor in blood. Was he that confident? Damon had publicly announced his next victim, Warden Horatio. Her heart began to beat. She took her Louis Vuitton bag and walked out the room. There was an important call she had to make. The last time she had used Warden Barlow to stop herself from doing so, which had worked as a charm. Kissing her had made her completely forget about it, but that was not the case now. She walked out the large revolving glass doors and into the car park. The sun rays were warm, but she wasn't. She was so cold and was ready to brutally murder anyone who infuriated her -including HIM.
She opened her phone and took a deep breath before she began to dial the numbers in. The phone began to ring. A part of her hoped she wouldn't hear his voice, but her hopes were all for nothing, for he answered the phone.
"Hello?" the voice said from the other side of the line. She took a deep breath and replied, "It's me."
There was a long silence. It was apparent that he was aware of he she was. Dashique did not know how to proceed the conversation. She had had a lot of things to say to him, but when she heard his voice, she was lost for words. All she could say were the two insignificant words "it's me". She took a deep breath and when she finally opened her mouth to speak, the phone had been cut. She was shocked he had been patient enough to wait that long. She stared at her phone wondering if she should call him again. Wondering if he was going to pick it up, she gave it one more try. He answered again, his voice calm and collected, with no feeling in it. It was neither happy nor sad.
"We need to talk about the message you left on the Cathedral floor," Dashique said as she looked around to see if anyone was watching, "Damon Scarlett."
♠ ♠ ♠
So basically Dashique helped out with Damon's escape. She knows he is staying at Sharisse's house. STAY TUNED!!! Feel free to comment, I love comments.