Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: Dinner with Sharisse

Sharisse entered the flat. Her nose tingled as she was welcomed by the smell of food being cooked in the kitchen.
"Damon," she smiled as she entered the kitchen, "that smells great."
"Hm," he responded. He added some salt into the stew and tasted it with the wooden spoon.
"Work was great thanks for asking," she said as she took off her shoes and began to walk to the fridge bare-footed, "Dashique saw the mesage. It is only a matter of time she calls."
"She already has," he replied as he took out the plates and put them on the table. Sharisse watched him as he lay the table. He was always compsed, in control.
"I see," Sharisse said, "didn't take her long then."
He put the food on the table. She had not known that the food in her house could be made into such a delicious dish. They began to eat. She could tell that something was on his mind. She had known him since she was only a kid. He was almost like a father to her. Though he never showed his love through his words, she knew that he loved her from the bottom of his heart.
"Damon?" she smiled, "what is it?"
He shook his head and continued eating.
"Something is on your mind Damon, what is it?"
His head was lifted and he looked Sharisse in the eye, his eyes squinted sexily at the brightness of the light in the room. His face went red, causing Sharisse to raise her eyebrow. She did not know what to make off it. He still had his usual serious face, but he was flustered.
"I saw a girl," he simply said as he sighed and continued eating. Sharisse tauntingly bit her bottom lip, to stop herself from laughing, but she couldn't help it. She burst out into tears, little bits of food she thought she had swallowed escaping her mouth. He looked down as he ate. After he finished, he got up and began to put the leftovers into an empty container. Sharisse couldn't stop laughing. She did not understand why things had been so awkward between them in the morning.
"That would Marie," Sharisse finally said after she had finished laughing, "I knew the two of you would hit it off. After all, she does look like -"
"Have you finished?" he interjected, before she could finish her sentence. She got up and emptied her plate.
"Yes I have," Sharisse said after she threw the rest of her food in the bin, "Marie-Claire Alice Forbes. She is 21 and sure knows how to have a good time. Heavy smoker, as you may have noticed and talks a lot -yet she never reveals anything about herself. Liky you, she is a puzzle no one can truly figure out. If you want, I could properly introduce the two of you to each other."
"That won't be necessary," Damon told her as bore ino Sharisse's eyes, "change topic.."
"I don't think so," Sharisse grinned, "how often does the-"
She trailed off as she caught the knife Damon had thrown straight for her head when it was inches away.
"Fine," she said as she went to put the knife back into the sink, "I'll drop it, for the time being."
"This is why I never talk," he mumbled as he rinsed the knife and closed the tap. Sharisse just grinned at his comment and left the kitchen, "going to do some work now."