Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Confrontations

She had tried to stay calm, but how could she? She took a deep breath as she parked her car in the car park. This is not how she had pictured herself beginning her weeked. She rang the alarm bell numerous times before Sharisse finally answered. She sounded half asleep. It had been a while since she had last met Damon. In fact, it had been over a month since she had seen him. Slowly she began to walk up the stairs practising what she was going to say, but most of all, dreading his rude manner of not answering people. For a second, she got an image of his hawk eyes, boring into her and warning her to watch her mouth.
"What the fuck do you want Dashique?" Sharisse said as she stood at the door with only her t-shirt on and some lace panties, "it's fucking nine on a Saturday morning."
"Don't flatter yourself," Dashique replied as she tried to peek through the room over Sharisse, "I'm here for Damon."
"Well he doesn't want to see you bitch," Sharisse responded through her teeth.
"Then I'm going to make him," she growled as she tried to push her way in, "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
After her uproar, Damon walked to the door in his usual attire of nothing but boxers on. He looked at Dashique for a while, his face pissed, "Let her in."
Dashique flashed a triumphant look at Sharisse who just went into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. She could no longer go back to sleep, but she knew that the conversation between Dashique and Damon was going to be worth it. With a cup of coffee in her hand she entered the lounge to find Dashique calmly talking to Damon, choosing her words wisely -taking her time.
"So I was just wondering why?" she smiled weakly. Damon did not reply. The three of them stared at each other in silence, Dashique awkwardly fidgeting with her fingers, waiting for him to reply. She looked up at Sharisse who was amusedly grinning at her. When she realized he was not going to answer she stood up and picked her bag up. His eyes remained stuck to her like honey on bees.
"Sit down," Sharisse ordered her, after feeling sorry for her. Damon looked at Sharisse and when he realized what she was going to do, he left the room to go take a shower, "Yes you made a deal with Damon, but you should have known better. He has always had a score to settle with Horatio. Secondly, he always knew you were going to double-cross him. His not a fool. His motto is to trust no one."
Dashique barred her teeth angrily as she glared at Sharisse. She truly had been a fool to think she could rely on Damon.
"You know, when he was raising me, he made me stand on top of a building once," Sharisse recalled, "he told me to jump down. He told me I could trust him, that he would catch me. Naive as I was, I believed him. Without a second thought I jumped off a four story building. I was certain he would catch me, he was right beneath me with his arms wide open. When I was only a few inches away, he moved. I broke a lot of my bones, but he said something to me that I will never forget "Don't trust anything, even the devil was once an angel." That is the only true lesson he has ever taught me. That day was the longest time he ever spoke to me."
"I didn't come hear to listen to your life story," Dashique snarled, after she had listened attentively, her lips smashed shut as she taken in everything with a shocked face, "Just stay away from Horatio right!"
"You're pissing him off Dashique," Sharisse warned her, "I think it's best you leave now."
Sharisse showed Dashique to the door, "you lay your hands on him, Damon, and I swear I will kill you myself."
Sharisse just laughed, "you amuse me. If he was standing before you, you would have kept your petty thoughts to yourself."
"I ain't scared of him," she shouted.
"I'll make you eat those words," Damon said as he walked towards her. Dashique stared at his beautifully chiseled steel chest, with ripped abs, a towel covering his lower body. She wondered why he hadn't killed her yet. A part of her wanted to ask, but she feared that it was because he had forgotten to. When she began to really think about it, she concluded that maybe she was more important to him alive. Maybe she was still an important pawn in his sick and twisted game. If that was the case, did she have a chance to redeem Horatio from suffering his fate?