Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: Marie-Claire Alice Forbes

He changed the channels, hoping he would find something interesting to watch, but nothing was on. He heard the door open and get locked. Was Sharisse back from work already? He pulled out the gun that was under the cushion in the lounge and began to walk quietly towards the door. When he was about to pull the trigger he saw Marie-Claire standing before him, her hands up in the air, a horrified look on her face.
"I thought I was alone!" she exhaled as she pulled out a cigarette and lighter, "what the hell are you doing here?"
He put away the gun and walked back to where he was sitting.
"Not going to answer any of my questions?" she said as she sat next to him, "fine by me. I guess you'll just have to listen to me then. Bet you are wondering why I'm here."
"Not at all," he responded as he increased the volume on the T.V.
"So it speaks," she said as a cloud of smoke escaped her mouth, "well, so basically I have been low on money this month. Always happens. The amount of money I could save from quitting my smoking could actually pay my rent, but lately I have been so stressed out. I thought I had found Mr. Right, but it turns out he was just like all the other men."
She took a long draw and then looked at Damon, "you know, I had my future planned out. Age 16, I would meet that perfect guy. We would get to know each other for at least 4 years before he finally married me. By 21, I was planning to have my first daughter. A little baby girl called Kanon and then followed by a baby boy two years after."
"I'm already behind schedule now and it's caused me so much stress," she sighed, "I mean who wants to be alone all their life. You know what I mean right. When I grew up, my mum would read me all these fairy tales about knights in shining armor who go to save their dazzling Damsel in distress. I always thought that someone would come to save me from this cruel world. To hold me and call me his own. I mean, my soul mate is out there, so why won't he come? Is there someone you love?"
He looked at her, his eyes like dagger. They warned her to shut up, but she just smiled. The only person who was able to look him straight in the eye and smile was Sharisse. Why did this girl not fear him?
"That is a scary look you've got there," she laughed as she mimicked him, "my name is Marie-Claire Alice, but call me Alice. I prefer Alice to Marie-Claire. Marie-Claire sounds so innocent and I am far from that."
She grinned at him and took the remote off him, "you look like the type of guy who would enjoy this show."
She got up and left the room. Damon watched it and for real, he did find it interesting. How had she known. A few moments after she walked in with a little blue blanket, "I always have to cover myself up when I'm watching the T.V."
She snuggled herself onto Damon, causing him to tense. His reaction caused her to laugh heartedly, "oh my, I won't bite."
Sharisse had been right, Alice talked a lot.
"Damon," he said as he put his arm round her, "Damon Scarlett."
"I know who you are," she grinned. He looked at her. If she knew him, then why did she not fear him? Who was Marie-Claire Alice?