Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Saved by death

She stood at the balcony of her hotel room and looked at the houses that were stretched before her. She dreaded these conferences more than anything. Her efforts to get Nelson to come in her place had all been in vain. She sighed, fearing how far the search into the situation of Damon's escape was. They had hired a private detector. Horatio was getting extremely serious about the search as well. He seldom left the office. She barely saw him at lunch breaks and he had not attended the conference this year. Dashique formed a fist at her foolishness. Of all the people she could have gone to for help, why Damon? She knew that he was not trustworthy and the fact that he was difficult to read made it hard to understand his intentions.
A knock at the door brought her back to harsh reality. "Room service," the woman had said. She opened the door to find Sharisse standing there with a trolley, a smirk on her face.
"What are you doing here?" grunted Dashique.
"Are those going to be your last words then?" Sharisse smiled as she pulled out a gun, "Damon has no use for you know. He said I should dispose of you."
Dashique took a step back, looking around her, desperately searching for an escape.
"I promise I'll be quick," Sharisse grinned, "I do have a job to get to tomorrow morning."
Her death was certain. She had nowhere else to run. Her back was pressed against the balcony railing. Even if by luck she was able to get the gun of Sharisse, she would lose. Her hand-to-hand combat was even deadlier. She looked down as she saw Sharisse closing in on her. If she jumped off she would die a more painful death. After all, she was on the 25th floor. She saw Sharisse's finger slowly pull the trigger, adrenaline began to rush through her veins. Flight -her body was begging her to escape. She had a gun shot. Her leg was grazed as she began to fall down.
"SHIT!" she heard Sharisse shout out as she ran to the balcony. A confident smile crossed her face, there was no way she was going to survive the fall. Her heart that had been pumping so violently had finally rested. Now she could tell Damon that she had successfully eliminated Dashique out of the picture.
Dashique felt the cold wind cutting her like a knife as she fell down at lightning speed. Was this how it was going to end? Was this the end of Dashique La Cashelle? Her life began to flash before her eyes as the ground become closer. Her regrets, successes, dreams to finally be Horatio's wife and things she could have done better. This was how it was going to end for her...