Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: She is quite precious

All he had to do was give them the cold shoulder or his usual piercing glare, but somehow, the two did not work on Alice. She continued to make her feelings for him clear. A few days earlier, she had successfully stolen a kiss from his lips. Killing her had crossed his mind numerous times and if circumstances had been different he would have longed wiped her off the face of the earth. However, after Damon had ruthlessly strangled Sharisse's best friend with her own bra, they had made a deal that he would not as much as hurt Sharisse's friends. Damon sighed as he watched Alice snuggle by him. He had not realized that jail would separate Sharisse from him, causing her to make friends.
"I noticed you always watch the show I recommended," she grinned as she pressed her chest against his hand, "there are many others like it."
He did not know why he even tolerated her nuisance. He always pushed away every girl who tried to get close to him, but she was just not "every girl". Reluctantly, he passed the remote control to her and she began to flick through the channels.
"You know, you don't talk much," she began, "you should talk so that people know what's on your mind. Maybe you could be surrounded by more people."
Her words made him reminded him of how his words were the ones that drove his father out the house. If he hadn't said anything about walking in on his father with the church priest, things could have been different. Maybe they would all still be a happy family. If he had just not spoken, his mother would not have made his father chose between her and the priest, if he had been silent his mother would still be alive. That is why he did all he could not to talk unless it was absolutely necessary. He realised that talking only caused pain.
He looked at Alice as she sat there. He hair smelt of cherries. The smell was nostalgic -reminded him of his mother. Though in a way he hated Alice, he could not imagine letting her go. It was as if she was his second chance with his mother. It could be argued that he kind of enjoyed her annoying character. He pushed the thoughts away. He could not drag Alice into his world as well. The only reason he took on Sharisse was because she was left with nothing more to lose. Her sole purpose in life was to obey his every command. She was always careful, but after being separated with Damon she had grown soft. She could not even complete the simple task of killing a single person when once she had been able to take out thousands of man with only a bullet.
"Damon," Alice said as she looked into his eyes, her eyes large and green, "I....I think I kind of like you."
She blushed and looked down after saying that, a smile on her face. She looked up to see his reaction and he had a straight face, like always there was no expression. However, this was not the same emotionless look. He was clearly deep in thought because he did not dare blink his eyes. He just stared at her.
"Alice," he said as worry marks formed on his forehead. His face was full of emotion, so much emotion that Alice could not believe her own eyes. He cleared his throat, the usual stoic mask covering his face as got up and left the room. Alice heard the bedroom door bang shut and she sat in silence wondering what to make of the little charade Damon had expressed.
Damon walked towards the window and looked out. He had always known that she liked him, but it was different now that she had said it out loud. His hand went to his heart, it was beating fast. The last time his heart had beat that hard was when he had watched his mother kill herself before his eyes. He was annoyed at himself the most, however, for completely dropping his guard before her. Her uncertain words had managed to allow the emotion he hid to well to slither it's way to his face.
"Do I love her?" he asked himself as he shut his eyes, "do I actually have feelings for that that....that thing?"