Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: In Love?

His body was dripping with sweat. Panting hard, he put down the weights and stared outside thinking of how he was able to have gone on with his workout for another two hours or more. The confinement had prevented him from exercising and Sharisse had done nothing but spoil him with sweet desserts and delicious meals that weren't exactly nutritious. He watched as the people walked around minding their own business. To some extent, he envied them. They seem to be free yet his crimes made it impossible for him to move around a lot -especially now that the city was filled with CCTV camera's that could easily pick up on him.
He picked up the towel that was next to him and dried himself up a bit. After placing the towel round his neck he left his room for the kitchen to get some water when he saw Sharisse's diary on the table. He wasn't the type to go through people's stuff, but he was curious. Damon had been a father figure to Sharisse for so long and she was the first woman he had warmed up to after the death of his mother.
It would be easier to talk to her in person and know exactly what she was thinking. He knew that she would open up to him if he let her, but he did not want any complications. Though he loved her like a daughter, he was more than ready to chuck her to the side if he had to. He opened the diary and began to read. He had not realized how much Sharisse had been enduring for him. He flicked through the pages, reading her thoughts and her dark secrets. Each page was worse than the one before. A part of him was hurting when he went through the pages. He realised how much Sharisse was just like any normal guy, yet he had dragged her into his world.
As he read about her current relationship and how she was lying to the guy because of Damon, he began to think about Alice. Why had he reacted the way he had when she had told him she liked him? It's not like she had asked him out, yet his heart had been beating hard. She reminded him of his mother, but she was an annoyance. Her entire presence somewhat irritated him, but at the same time it did things to him. He had always tried to suppress lustful feelings because he saw them as a weakness. Women were far too weak and fragile to him, excluding Sharisse of course -after all it was he who had trained her to be a woman. Alice was everything he hated in a woman, yet somehow he loved her. No, it couldn't possibly be love. He barely knew her. They spent a lot of time together and she talked a great deal about herself, but he still didn't know her.
He closed the book and placed it where he had found it, drank a bottle of water and then left to take a bath. Sharisse had just left for work and it was only a matter of time till Warden Barlow left his house as well. He looked at his watch. Sharisse was going to be talking to the warden soon and he did not intend to miss it for the world. He was aching to see the priceless expression the warden wore so well each time he laid his eyes on him. In a weird twisted way, he found pleasure in the warden's fear. He licked his smiling lips as he began to fantasize how he was going to kill the warden. His whole body was filled with excitement and it made him wonder whether it was a great idea he met his victim before the day he had originally set to kill him. After all, there were many things he wanted done before the warden's life finally came to an end. He still had to gain more information on the family. At least every time he thought of Alice, he could think of the warden instead. Yes, that is what he was going to do. After all, there was no future between the two of them.