Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Damon Scarlett: Settling in

No one would suspect that he had taken refuge in a convert. Furthermore, he had some business to attend to. He had not forgotten the promise he had made.
"I have been waiting for you sir," Sister Clarence said as she got up from the floor, were she was sitting, "I can now dress your wounds."
The both of them walked to the room that had been prepared for him. She wondered what was going on through his head. Since the moment he had walked in, his face had been expressionless -showing neither appreciation nor gratitude. He sat on the bed as Sister Clarence applied medicine on the wounds that were on his masculine legs.
"I will come and re-dress you again tomorrow morning," she informed him, "We hardly have anything to give you since all the charity clothes have been sent away. However, we do have a few of Father Augustine's old robes somewhere in his chambers. You can wear those for the time being."
When she finished talking to him, she left. She did not even wait for a response because she knew better.
The young man looked around his room. It was rather plain, but he could not complain. It beat living in a prison cell. The room had a bed with a bedside table and lamp. There was also a sink basin and asmall wardrobe for the clothes. It looked fairly clean and taken care off. When he opened the drawer on the bedside table, he found a bible staring at him. He felt like it was talking to him, asking him to read it. Quickly he shut the drawer. He had no time for that. The journey had taken it's toll on him. He closed his eyes and before he knew it, he was in a deep sleep.
As he was in the middle of compensating for his sleep, he heard a knock on the door. He ignored it at first, but the knocking did not seize leaving him no choice but to answer. He opened it to find Sister Margret standing before him with a tray of food.
"Leave the tray outside when you are done," she said as she handed the tray to him, "if you are in desperate need of help you should come to my room, which is right over there."
She pointed at her room and the young man nodded. He did not know why, but he felt like Sister Margret had taken a disliking to him. When she explained all she had to, she left his room. The young man closed the door and when she was out of sight he followed after her, making sure that she was unable to realize he was following her.